Quick Questions

emmauk06

• 1 month later...

I was looking at the episodes guides on the main site and noticed that there appears to be "lost years" between 1995 - 2000.

I know its not the fault of people who do the summaries, the episodes just seem to have disappeared into some random void. Not just on BttB but the whole of the world wide web seems void of information. I cant seem to find information about why they dont exist either, its spookily like they didnt exist. Does anyone know why this is? I wondered if it was because they were less popular years? Or there's a copyright restriction on them, or something? :huh:

We do have the summaries (we have every single episode) its just that we haven't got around to uploading them yet :wink: Work is still ongoing though - 1994 was recently started.

I think 1997-1999 are regarded as 'less popular' years by a number of viewers, but info about the 90's in general is often fairly scarce due to when they were transmitted.

From 2000 onwards episodes are usually readily available to download or watch on Youtube, partly due to Five's recent repeats, and also due to other countries being a few years behind when capturing episodes became commonplace.

Similarly the Early Years of the show were repeated in later years in various places, which allowed more information to be collated when the first H&A sites were starting up.

We do have the summaries (we have every single episode) its just that we haven't got around to uploading them yet :wink: Work is still ongoing though - 1994 was recently started.

I think 1997-1999 are regarded as 'less popular' years by a number of viewers, but info about the 90's in general is often fairly scarce due to when they were transmitted.

From 2000 onwards episodes are usually readily available to download or watch on Youtube, partly due to Five's recent repeats, and also due to other countries being a few years behind when capturing episodes became commonplace.

Similarly the Early Years of the show were repeated in later years in various places, which allowed more information to be collated when the first H&A sites were starting up.

Ah, I see. I wasnt trying to hurry you- I was just confused. Thanks for explaining it to me Dan.

• 4 weeks later...