Quick Questions

emmauk06

Can someone tell me why the original actress, that played Pippa, left & was replaced with the one we now see as a guest, every so often?

Also, when did Colleen make her 1st appearence?

Just curious really.

Edited by Deborah

Can someone tell me why the original actress, that played Pippa, left & was replaced with the one we now see as a guest, every so often?

Just curious really.

I'm not sure if this is right but I've read that Vanessa Downing quit because of Roger Oakley's departure.

Colleen made her first appearance in episode 36 and only stayed for a few months. She returned as a guest in 1997 then left and became a regular in 1999.

Just curious really.

I'm not sure if this is right but I've read that Vanessa Downing quit because of Roger Oakley's departure.

Colleen made her first appearance in episode 36 and only stayed for a few months. She returned as a guest in 1997 then left and became a regular in 1999.

Yes thats reason why Vanessa left and iam very surpise she quit just becouse Roger left and it got me thinking maybe Vanessa had carsh on Roger or something. My sister kept magazine form 1990 and in magazine there was saying that Vanessa was leaving and Vanessa said why she was leaving becouse and she said i love playing Pippa and working on home and away but its just non shame without Roger and thats why iam leaving.

Could someone please tell me what year it was that Ailsa and Duncan crashed into Marilyn's car?? :)

I don't remember that, but I do remember Ailsa and Duncan crashing into a lake and Ailsa going into a coma, then when she came out of it she turned evil for a while. That was from 1999 I think.

Edited by river4ever