All You Wanted

Guest kaciexox

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

awwwww....Kacie, you hurt my Martha *cries* how dare you :( And Jacky was too late :angry: Stupid Tim *kills Tim*

Great chapter

Dont run away Martha, like someone quote Jodi before, running away is a big no no :lol:

More please

And are you ever planning on updating the other fic??? Not that i want to see Jack with Sam :rolleyes:

Ok people i have a short chapter for you all :)

CHAPTER 13

Martha walked into her empty house, slamming the door behind her. Her brother was out and her mum was in bed.

She had insisted Jack drop her off. She insisted she would be fine. But she wasn’t.

How could he? How could he do this to her? She thought angrily. This happened to other people, but not her. Not Martha Mackenzie.

Running upstairs, she went into the bathroom. Tears streaming down her face, she tugged at her clothing, pulling it all off. She turned slowly to see herself in the mirror. With her clothes off, she could see where bruises were already starting to form.

Black and purple marks on her skin, over her stomach and face. She ran her fingers down her body, wincing slightly at the pain. Then suddenly, a feeling over took her body. She hated herself. She felt like she deserved what had happened.

She pressed her fingers down on the bruises, causing her to cry out in pain. But she liked the pain. Pressing harder on her skin, Martha cried harder.

This was not supposed to happen. Everything was perfect…

Suddenly, she felt sick. Like she wanted to vomit. Running over to the toilet, she leant over it, throwing up the contents of her dinner. She kept going, until there was nothing left to bring up and her throat felt scratchy.

Then Martha leant back, letting her body slide onto the floor. And she lay there, the cold tiles pressing against her naked body, crying. She must of lay there for 30 minutes, before she could take it no longer.

She felt dirty, disgusting, used. She jumped up. Turning on the shower, she stepped into it. The hot water scalded Martha’s body. But she like it. She felt like it was burning away the feeling of him… on top of her… suffocating.

Reaching for the soap, Martha scrubbed at her skin until it was red. And even then she kept rubbing.

--------------------

Martha pulled a jumper over her head. One with a high neck so that it covered up the bruises on her neck. She then pulled on a pair of jeans.

Looking under her bed, she pulled out her suitcase. She put it on her bed and began throwing clothes in it. Martha knew she couldn’t stay here.

Not now. Not after everything that had happened. Not with all the memories. At least not for now. When all her friends were mad at her. Having to see Tim. It was all too much. She had to get away.

Once all her things were packed, she sat down at her desk to write two letters. One to Jack and the other to her mum and brother.

Mum and Macca,

I know this is kind of sudden but I really feel like I need to get away. I called Dad and he said it’s fine to go and stay with him for a few days, or weeks. I know this seems kind of rushed considering I didn’t even wait to say goodbye but it’s something I need to do. I’ll call in the morning.

See you soon

Martha xx

Jack,

I think you understand why I can’t be here at the moment. There’s so much stuff I have to sort out. I haven’t told anyone what’s happened, not even Mum or Macca, so please don’t tell anyone. Just say you didn’t know I was going away. I’m going to visit my dad for a few weeks. Please don’t call. I’ll see you when I get back.

Martha xx

----------------

Next Chapter: 6 months later

Archived