All You Wanted

Guest kaciexox

Great chapter Kacie :D

It seems as every chapter goes on, you make me more and more depressed :(

Whats up with that!? :P

Im glad she opened up to Macca, I love their relationship :)

YAY! Jack confronts Martha! I missed their interaction.

Looking forward to more, and congrats on your exciting new Prime Minister :P

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey great update.. and I'm with you YAY on our new prime minister let's hope he's better than the old one.. (hmm.. actually lets not go into politics.)

Poor Martha, I really wish her and Jack will sort things out in the confrontation and then he can take care of her when Macca leaves.

:lol: I hate politics, it causes more trouble than it solves <_<:P

There should be an update in the next couple of days :)

Sorry its not proofed

CHAPTER 17

“Want some pancakes?” Macca asked his sister as she walked into the kitchen.

“Uh – No thanks,” Martha replied, “I’m not really hungry. I think I’m gonna go for a walk.”

Macca nodded, as Martha kissed him softly on the cheek.

“I have a lot of thing I need to get my head around,” Martha said softly, “I might grab some breakfast when I get back.”

“It’s ok,” Macca said, rubbing Martha’s arm gently, “Take your time.”

“Thanks,” Martha replied, kissing him again on the cheek.

She walked along the beach, the sand running through her toes and the wind flying freely through her hair.

She had told Macca that she needed to think but there were so many messed up things in her life, she didn’t know where to begin.

So, for the first time in months, she allowed herself to forget about Tim and Macca and Jack and all her friends and all her problems. For the first time she let herself relax and enjoy the smell of the sea and the grainy feeling of the sand against her skin.

He could see her, walking along the beach. He was drawn to her.

“Martha,” he cried, running after her.

She turned, startled. Then seeing who had called her name, quickly composed her self, ready to turn and leave again. But before she could, he had reached her.

“Martha,” he said again, this time breathless.

“Please Jack…” Martha began.

“Martha, I just want to talk to you,” Jack said, taking hold of her hand.

“Well, I don’t want to talk to you,” Martha replied loudly, tugging her hand from his and walking away.

“How long are you going to keep this up?” Jack called after her.

“Why can’t you just leave me alone?” Martha yelled, tears in her eyes at she spun around to face him again.

“Because I care about you,” Jack shouted, “And I hate seeing you like this.”

“Hate seeing me like this, Jack, I’ve seen you once in six months,” Martha said, “You don’t know me anymore.”

“I know that your hurting,” Jack said, taking her hand again.

This time Martha didn’t pull away for a few seconds, but just when Jack thought he was making progress with her, she changed her mind and pulled away.

“Just leave me alone,” She said whispered but she didn’t leave.

“Talk to me,” Jack said softly, “I saw you that night, I saw that look in your eyes. Martha I know your still hurting. Please just let me in. Please just let me help you.”

Martha stared at him, she could tell he was being genuine. For a split second she thought about telling him everything, about Tim and Macca and her parents.

But almost straight away she knew she couldn’t. She knew she wouldn’t be able to let him when she couldn’t be with him. It would hurt too much.

They had tried to be friends once and it hadn’t worked out. Martha and Jack could never be just friends and Martha wasn’t about to let herself be hurt, not again.

“I’m sorry,” she whispered, tears forming in her eyes, “I can’t, I just can’t.”

With those as her last words she walked up the beach. And this time Jack didn’t follow her.

“Martha!” Tash called.

Martha stopped, then slowly turned around. She really wasn’t in the mood for another confrontation.

“What?” she sighed.

Tash looked at her best friend. She looked different to what she had six months ago. Her skin was slightly more pale, she had dark circles under her eyes and she had lost a lot of weight.

Martha stood, her shoulders slumped, her face tired. And Tasha knew what was different about her, she had given up.

“Oh Mac,” Tash whispered running forward and capturing her best friend in a tight hug. “I’ve missed you so much.”

Martha stood tense for a moment before she allowed herself to relax and slowly returned the hug.

“I missed you too,” Martha softly, “I’m sorry I left, I just…”

Tasha pulled away and held Martha at arm’s length. She smiled.

“I don’t care why you left, I just care that your back.”

NEXT CHAPTER: Martha finally opens up to Jack and Martha gets slapped :P

:o

Slapped?

This is not a good time for anyone to slap Martha :angry:

:(

My guess is it'll be Macy :rolleyes: thinking somethings going on between Jack and Martha.

Ugh, I hate that girl!

Aw, poor Jack, he just wants her to open up to him.

I want him :wub:

Great chapter, more please

Archived