All You Wanted

Guest kaciexox

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor Martha :( Macca is dying and Jack is being a stupid cow who keeps making the wrong decisions <_<

Don’t let me get started with Macy! Oh my God, is it possible to any more of an bi*ch than she is?! :angry: Geez, now you’ve got me started so I’ll stop before I write too much :-P

How can Jack be so stupid to Martha? He loves her, so why does he stay with that bi*ch Macy?! <_< Maybe it will change when he finds out about Macca’s cancer :unsure:

More please!

Martha sighed and stomped up the stairs, pretending each one was Macy’s face.

^ :lol:

:o Macy slapped Martha. How could she do that? She really is a bitch! :angry:

Jack chose Macy but he wants to kiss Martha whenever he wants. That really makes sense, Jack! :rolleyes:

Poor Macca and Martha! :(

I don't think Jack and Martha are going to be able to avoid each other for a long time. When everyone finds out about Macca's cancer, Jack will probably want to talk to her and console her.

More please.

Hello =]

I just wanted to say that I LOVE your latest video you put on youtube :D

Actually I'm not sure if its your latest, but its awesome anyway ... I'm talking about the 'pieces' one :wub:

The words of the song fit perfectly with the clips you used, its fantastic, as is all your work :) It brought a tear to my eye...

Oh yeah, and please update soon :P

OH MY GOD I DIDNT EVEN KNOW THERE WAS AN UPDATE...

How clueless am I?...Dont answer that lol :huh:

Ok so here goes

Chapter review:

MACY SLAPPED MARTHA :o

I can NOT believe Jack chose Macy over Martha...just because he didn't want to hurt her feelings :angry:

And Macy telling him he cant see her at all :ph34r: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ok *scratches head* the town finds out aobut Macca's cancer

*giggles* Jack wont stay away from Martha for long hehe

But what will Macy do?

Update soon :rolleyes:

Archived