All You Wanted

Guest kaciexox

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello all *waves*

Sorry for the lack of updates, but its a busy time of year :P

Im going on school camp tomorrow but as soon as i get back i will update :D

Also I guess Im avoiding writing the next chapter because things are about to get bad for Jack and Martha :(

And i hate writing sad Jack and Martha things :(

But I'll quit making excuses and update when i get back :D

^^^ Yay!!!!

Make sure you update as soon as you get back though! Or I may cry ( :lol: )!!!!!!!

Things get bad for them.... :(

Oh well as long as things get better after that!!!

Looking foward to your update!!!

Have a really good time on school camp!!!

Siana__x

^^^ Yay!!!!

Make sure you update as soon as you get back though! Or I may cry ( :lol: )!!!!!!!

Things get bad for them.... :(

Oh well as long as things get better after that!!!

Looking foward to your update!!!

Have a really good time on school camp!!!

Siana__x

I promise I will update as soon as i get back but I can't promise things will get better for Jack and Martha.... :ph34r:

Thanks, hopefully I will have a good time on camp

Hey everyone I'm back :D

Camp sucked :(

the italics is what happening to Martha

and just to remind you James and Tim are friends of Jack if youve forgotton :)

Here is your promised chapter...but please don't kill me after reading it :ph34r:

Thanks to Zetti for proofing :)

CHAPTER 11

Martha and Jack were sitting side by side on the sand, watching the flames of the bonfire gradually eat away at the timber, their hands slowly entwining.

Martha was on top of the world. She felt as if finally, all of her wildest dreams had come true. She wasnt going to forget this moment how could she when she was with the man she had never dreamed that she would find. She had dreamed of the ideal man and she could hardly believe she had found him.

Was it just a couple of weeks ago that she hated this man, now sitting next to her, her hand in his. It seemed like an eternity ago that she was surprised by her own feelings towards Jack, but it was really only a couple of days ago. She wouldnt give him up for anything in the world.

The only thing now was Macy. Martha wasn’t sure how she’d take it; but she knew it wouldn’t be pretty. Macy had had her eye of Jack for some time now, nearly a whole year and to have it all ripped away from her by some else… well, Martha knew what that felt like but nevertheless Macy wasnt going to ruin for her.

And to find out from someone else, that would be even worse. If she was in Macy's shoes, however painful she would want to be the one who found out from that person not a bunch of people whose lives revolve around gossiping and not caring how it affects other people.

There were lots of people surrounding them, lots of people could see them and lots of people could tell Macy what they had seen. No, Martha wouldn’t let herself sink that low.

Macy was one of her best friends, she had to tell her herself. Martha leaned over, towards Jack so that her voice could be heard over the noise of the party.

“I’m just going to go to the bathroom,” she lied.

She didn’t know why she didn’t tell him the truth, it wasn’t as if it was something she had to hide. But the words just came to her and she couldn’t take them back.

“Okay,” Jack replied, smiling, “Don’t be too long.”

Martha grinned at him. How was it that one of his smiles could make her melt. She felt so venerable to his smile, his hair, his body, his touch, his everything but it was a good kind of venerable, she trusted him. She now knew that if she stopped dreaming that Macy was going to take it well then she would lose the amazing feeling that being with Jack gave to her and the atmosphere around them.

Martha turned and made her way to the place where she had last seen her friends. She walked bare feet, letting the sand slide through her toes. She glanced up at the dark night sky. There was a single star shinning.

Martha wasn’t a big believer in God and heaven and the whole bit. But at that moment she knew there was something bigger out there, something bigger than what she could ever understand. And she thanked whoever or whatever that was for the way things were turning out for her. She felt like finally things were turning around, things were finally getting better.

As she approached her friends, she noticed there was one missing. She counted the silhouettes one by one: there was four. One person was missing. As she neared, she realised that that person was Macy.

“Hey guys,” she smiled, slipping into the circle they had created, “Where’s Macy?”

Surprisingly no one answered her. In fact, she realised that all her friends were either looking away or meeting her eye with looks of anger on their face. All except Tasha who was looking at her with a look of confusion on her face.

“Guys…” Martha asked, frowning, “What’s going on?”

“You tell us,” Shannon retorted her face glowing with rage and disgust.

Martha looked at them blankly. She frowned. What was going on? But she didn’t have a chance to answer because Summer interrupted.

“Come on guys, lets go,” she said, turning to give Martha one last death stare then walked away, closely followed by Jessica and Shannon.

“Tash,” Martha took a few steps forward, “What’s going on?”

Tasha hesitated then she whispered, “She saw you Mac. Macy saw you and Jack…together.”

Martha’s whole world stopped. This was the last thing she had wanted. Her life was finally turning around now she had hurt one of her friends and the rest were furious with her. She couldn’t say anything.

She felt like the words were stuck in the back of her throat. She couldn’t move, scared she would do something she would later regret.

Finally she said, “What?”

“How could you do that to her?” Tasha whispered, tears forming in her eyes, “I mean, I know you like him, but Mac, she’s one of your best friends. Why here? In public?” her voice started to rise, “Everyone could see. She saw you Mac. How could you do that to her?”

Martha whispered the only words she trusted herself to, “I didn’t mean it.”

Tash remained quiet. She looked at Martha for a few seconds before turning and walking wordlessly away.

“Hey Jack,” a voice called, “nice work!”

Jack looked up from where he sat alone on the sand. It had only been a minute and he already missed Martha. He had been thinking about the events of a few minutes earlier when he had kissed her but now this voice broke him out of his thoughts.

Lifting his head, he saw James walking towards him grinning.

“What?” he called back.

James came closer then finally plonked down on the sand beside Jack.

“Nice work. Heard you scored the hottest girl in school,” James grinned, punching Jack’s arm playfully.

Jack looked at him, confused. He didn’t know did he? How could he? That was a stupid question considering they had been making out in public, but he didn’t think anyone had been paying attention.

“Martha!” James laughed, “Every one knows…”

And that’s all Jack heard. That all he needed to hear. He knew that Martha would want to tell Macy before anyone told her first. Neither of them had wanted her to get hurt, they didn’t mean to get together in public, it had just happened.

And a minute ago Jack had been glad it had, but now he realised how ridiculously naive he had been in thinking everyone would be happy and congratulate him and Martha. Life wasn’t that simple.

“That sounds great,” Jack nodded at James, having no idea what he was talking about, “But I gotta go.”

Martha sighed as she walked along the beach, sad and alone. She didn’t know where to go or what to do or what to say. She didn’t know anything. Only one thing she knew of could numb the pain. She knew somewhere in the back of her mind that it was a stupid thing to do but she pushed it out of her mind.

She walked silently over to the eski and after burying her hand in the ice, pulled out a beer. She picked up the opener that lay half buried in the sand behind the eski and opened the bottle.

She took a small sip, enjoying the burning effect it had on her throat. She sipped the bottle again, this time swallowing more liquid. The liquid scalded the insides of her mouth and her throat but she liked it. She caressed it as it flowed down her throat.

She put the bottle to her lips again and again. Each time taking bigger sips. She knew it wasn’t fixing her problems but nothing could. She had messed up big time and nobody could save her now.

Jack’s eyes searched the beach for Martha but he couldn’t see her. Where was she? He walked slowly around the bonfire. Trying to see her against the flames. But no luck.

Then he saw her. She had her back to him. Her long brown hair flowing freely in the wind. He ran towards her, upon reaching her he grabbed her arm and spun her around to face him.

“Marth-“ he began but something stopped him.

Her face was different. Her eyes were different. Her mouth was different. He had every feature of Martha’s memorized and this wasn’t her.

“Sorry, wrong person,” Jack said before she could open her mouth.

He turned back around and resumed searching for her. God, where was she?

Martha walked out of the bathroom at the back of the surf club. The bathroom came out onto the back car park. It was deserted

“Hey babe,” a male voice said, coming up behind her.

Martha ignored him. She had that effect on guys a lot and she had learned just to pretend they weren’t there. Throwing insults only made them take things further.

“Hey, hottie. I’m talking to you,” the voice leered.

Martha didn’t say anything.

Suddenly she felt a pair of hands slip around her waist. She gasped and turned around quickly. She was standing face to face with Tim.

He was drunk, she could see that. And he still had his hands around her waist.

Martha tried to brush his hands away but they were planted firmly on her skin.

So firmly that his hands were pressing into her and it was starting to hurt.

“Tim,” Martha said, pushing him away and taking a step back, “What are you doing?”

“I’m just having some fun,” Tim replied groggily, stumbling as he walked towards her.

“Well I have to go…” Martha started. Her heart began thumping in her chest. She was scared. She wanted Jack to help her and love her at that moment in time.

“Your not going anywhere until I get what I want,” Tim replied, reaching out for her.

Martha dodged his hand and because he was drunk, his reflexes were slower but he was still bigger and stronger than her. Before she could do or say anything he had her. She tried to scream but his hand was over her mouth.

He stumbled over to van he threw in the boot. Getting in behind her, he locked the door…

PLEASE RATE AND REVIEW

Archived