All You Wanted

Guest kaciexox

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now here's a shock, me reading a JM fanfic!!! :blink::P I don't normally bother as I very rarely watch the show nowadays and don't know many of the "newer" characters - yep, not even Jack and Martha! :o Anyway, I was skimming through quite a few fics in work yesterday and most of them I only read one page, but this particular fic kept me reading right up to the current update. Well done, it's very, very readable and has a great dialogue. The characters, including the ones you've created yourself, are very real. :)

Thankyou 'I love music' :D

This chapter again hasn't been proofed. Sorry.

CHAPTER 8

“Boys,” Summer sang as she knocked lightly on their cabin door so that the teachers wouldn’t hear them. After moment, the door swung open.

“Ah ladies, come in,” Jack said grinning as he held the door open for them.

As the girls walked in they noted that the boys cabin was much like their own; it had three main rooms, the bedroom, the lounge room and the bathroom. The six boys were lounging around, much like what they had been doing a moment ago.

In this cabin there was of course, Jack and Kim, the leaders of the group. But there was also Tim, who although annoyed Martha was quite good looking. He was the ladies man, ex-boyfriend of Summer, Shannon and Tash.

Then there was Ethan, he was the guy version of Jessica. He was shy, and smart, but popular. And he was also ridiculously good looking. All the girls loved him, but he said he ‘was waiting for the right girl.’

Next, there was James and Scott. James and Scott were much the same; surfie guys with blonde hair and a good body. James was the current boyfriend of Summer but Martha guessed it wouldn’t last too much longer, none of Summer’s relationships ever did.

“So what do you want to do?” Kim asked the girls.

“I can think of a lot of things I’d like to do right now,” Tash grinned.

“Tash!” Martha exclaimed, “we do not need to know what you would like to do with Kim!”

“What?” Tasha asked innocently, “I was thinking of spin the bottle!”

“Sure,” Martha laughed. She was trying to act normal on the outside but inside she was freaking out! God, Martha thought to herself, he hasn’t even looked at me yet and he’s driving me crazy.

“No I’m serious,” Tasha responded, “Let’s play spin the bottle!”

After much hesitation from Jess, everyone finally agreed. After finding an old coke bottle, the group at down in a circle ready to play.

“OK, since it was my idea, I get to go first,” Tasha said and no one bothered to argue with her. She set the empty bottle in the middle of the circle, turned to Kim and said,

“You know I still love you,” and spun the bottle.

Scott. Scott grinned and shuffled into the middle of the circle. Tash glanced over at Kim, then joined him.

“Wipe that grin off your face,” Tash said to Scott, “You only get 10 seconds.”

Scott shrugged, still grinning, bent down and kissed her.

“Your actually pretty good,” Tash said after ten seconds, receiving a death stare from Kim.

“So I’m told,” Scott grinned as he spun the bottle.

After a couple of seconds it stopped, pointing directly at Martha. Martha felt relief flood through her body. If she was going to kiss anyone in this group, she had hoped it would be Scott. Scott was a nice guy plus he was single.

Martha moved into the middle of the circle to face Scott who leant down and gently cupped her face. Martha closed her eyes and after a moment she felt his lips brush hers. Gently at first then with more force. She slowly let herself enjoy the kiss, moving her hand to back of Scott’s head and running her fingers through his hair.

“Alright you two,” Kim laughed, “That’s enough.”

Martha pulled away blushing furiously. She quickly spun the bottle not taking her eyes off the ground. She still was looking away when the bottle stopped. Suddenly the circle went very quiet. Martha looked up, her eyes slowly following the path of the tip of the bottle until they rested on someone.

The bottle was pointing directly at one person. Jack Holden. The excitement from her last kiss was quickly replaced with dread. Out of all people, she had to kiss Jack. She glanced over at Tash looking to be rescued, then back at Jack. They stared at each other for a moment.

Martha tried to read Jack’s face. What was he feeling? Maybe like herself, he was dreading what was about to happen but yet something inside him was just a tiny bit excited. Or maybe he was just full of dread.

There was only one way to find out. Jack tore his eyes away as he started to slowly shuffle into the middle of the circle to face Martha. When he reached her, Martha immediately looked down.

She was half expecting him to bail so she was surprised when his lips were suddenly on hers. As soon as their skin touched, Martha felt tiny bolts of pleasure shoot through her body. Her lips started to move in time with his as the kiss became deeper.

She found herself closing her eyes, surprising herself about how much she was enjoying the kiss. She could feel Jack’s kisses becoming more forceful and passionate and her own lips started to respond.

“Erm,” Kim said clearing his voice, “that’s 10 seconds.”

But neither Jack nor Martha heard him as they became lost in the kiss. Everyone else faded and for a second it was only Jack and Martha in the world.

But then Martha realised what was happening and quickly pulled away, immediately embarrassed. No one said anything for a moment.

Everyone had a look of shock on their face, except Macy who glared at Martha, jealousy written all over her face. Martha couldn’t believe it. They were supposed to hate each other, but if that was true why was she suddenly feeling the need to kiss Jack again?

Jack had made her feel things she had never felt before; she had felt so alive. She wished she could rewind time and do it all over again. Suddenly a voice broke the silence.

“I think I’ve had enough of this game,” Macy said, shooting daggers at Martha.

“Um yea, I agree,” Martha said, getting up off the floor and keeping her eyes on her shoes.

Everyone silently agreed as they all stood up.

“Hey Jack,” Macy said, “Can I speak to you for a moment, alone? It’s important.”

“Ah, yea sure,” Jack said, still recovering from his kiss with Martha.

He quietly lead Macy into the bedroom. They sat down on the bed, facing each other. Macy was talking about something or other but Jack wasn’t listening. He couldn’t seem to take his mind off Martha.

But then Macy’s hand was on his leg. He looked up, startled. Macy smiled at him before leaning over and pressing her lips against his. Jack pushed her away surprised.

He immediately regretted it, seeing the look of hurt on Macy’s face. He had been wanting this for a while now, but for some reason it felt so wrong.

“What’s wrong,” Macy frowned at him, “I thought you wanted this.”

“I do – I did,” Jack stuttered, “I…”

“Is it something I did,” Macy asked, tears forming in her eyes.

“No of course not,” Jack put his hand to his head, “I’m confused. I …”

“Forget it,” Macy said, running out of the room and slamming the door behind her.

Jack groaned and flopped down onto his bed. What was happening to him?

PLEASE RATE AND REVIEW

Somethings seriously wrong here :unsure:

For some strange reason I didnt comment on the previous update :blink:

Oh well, it was great anyway lol

The last chapter was awesome :D

I am soooo glad the bottle landed on Jack!

And now they're both as confused as hell! Perfect :D lol

I hope they're all awkward around each other from now on, I love awkwardness and sexual tension :wub:

Anyhoo, please update soon. Looking forward to reading more

here is a new chapter for you all :D

be warned it has not been proofed

CHAPTER 8

It was Monday, the day of their last exams. Five days after Martha and Jack’s kiss. Martha hadn’t spoken to Jack since. And she planned to continue with that. But Jack had been acting weird, always looking at her, smiling occasionally and he even once had tried to talk to her about something, but she had blown him off.

It was strange, he had never made any attempt to speak to her before, except to insult her. So why was he doing it now. Was it because of the kiss?

“I’m so nervous,” Martha said to Tash as they stood leaning on the lockers waiting for the final exams to start, “More nervous than any of my other exams.”

“Me too,” Tasha said taking a deep breath to try and calm her nerves, “I guess because it’s English.”

“Yea. It’s weird to think the rest of our lives rely on just one exam block,” Martha sighed as she rest her head against the lockers.

“Scary huh?”

“Definitely. Did you get your history assessment back?”

“Yep. We got 62%,” Tash answered, looking around at the group of year 7s, struggling to find the right classroom, “It’s back there,” she pointed to behind her then turned back to Martha, “Mrs. Clark said we should’ve tried harder. She said she couldn’t imagine what we had been doing the whole time.”

Martha smirked.

“So what did you and Jack get?” Tash asked, pulling a piece of gum from her pocket and offering one to Martha.

“Thanks,” Martha said taking a piece, “Um, we got 91% I think.”

“Wow,” Tash said, “that’s awesome.”

“Jack did all the work,” Martha sighed, “I guess I should thank him but I don’t particularly want to talk to him right now.”

“Why? Is this because of the kiss?”

“I guess,” Martha hesitated, “It’s just been weird, I’ve been feeling strange lately.”

“Oh my God, you like him don’t you,” Tash gasped.

“Oh course I don’t,” Martha scoffed.

“You do too. You have a thing for Jack Holden,” Tasha yelled.

“Shh. Keep your voice down,” Martha hushed, giving the finger to a group of Year 8s who were staring at them.

“Martha …” Tash whispered, “I – oh my God.”

“Shut up. I know ok. But nothings ever going to happen so keep it to yourself ok? No one can find out, especially not Jack or Macy” Martha said, her face going slightly red.

“My lips are sealed,” Tasha smirked, imitating buckling her lips.

Martha hit her playfully on the arm before dragging her towards the classroom door. Their final exam was about to begin.

“We’re finished. We’re finished,” Tash sung as she and Martha walked down to the beach after the exam.

“I know I can’t believe it’s all over. A whole chapter of my life is complete. No more school. It’s sad really,” Martha replied.

“Sad?” Tash scoffed, “Don’t get all mushy. You should be celebrating. No more school. No more teachers telling you what to do. No more homework or exams or assignments. We’re finally free.”

Martha laughed as Tash ran ahead her arms outspread and her head thrown back.

“Come on,” Tash called, causing Martha to run after her, all the way down to the beach.

When they arrived they both pulled off their clothes, and spread out their towels out on the yellow sand.

“I love the beach,” Martha sighed happily as she fell back onto her towel.

“I’ve waited for this day for thirteen long years,” Tasha said, doing the same, “The day I can say, I never have to go back to school.”

“It’s wonderful isn’t it?” Martha said taking in a lung full of the fresh ocean air.

But her happiness was short lived when she saw a lonesome figure walking down the beach. It was Jack. She knew what she had to do.

“I’m just going to go and thank Jack for the assignment,” Martha said, sitting up.

“Okay,” Tash said putting on her sunglasses and sitting up on her elbows. Martha slowly walked towards Jack. He looked up but when he saw her coming he immediately looked down again.

“Hey,” she said approaching him, her long dark wavy hair flowing in the wind.

“Hey,” he answered.

He looked at her for a moment, realising that she was wearing only a bikini that showed off her curves and long tanned legs.

His eyes devoured her, looking at her every curve, taking in the beauty of her body. Her flat, tanned stomach, her long fingers and her shinning smile … as well as other things …

He didn’t realise that he had been staring at her body for well over a minute until Martha cleared her throat uncomfortably.

“Um sorry,” he said going red, “What were you saying again?”

“I just wanted to thank you for doing the assignment and to say sorry for being such a bitch about it,” Martha said.

She was trying to keep her eyes on his face but they kept slipping down to stare at his rock hard torso. Eyes up top, she reminder herself. She brought her eyes back up and looked into his. They were a deep brown, holding many secrets and mysteries.

Martha found herself longing to explore his eyes even further, to discover the secrets hidden behind them. They were silent for a moment, as if caught by magic in some sort of moment.

“Um, there’s a party tonight,” Jack said, before he could catch himself, “here on the beach. I don’t know if you know about it. To celebrate the end of exams…”

He trailed off, not really knowing what to say. He wasn’t exactly asking her out, just inviting her to a public event. At least that’s what he told himself.

“Uh yea Tash told me about it,” Martha answered slowly, “I might see you there.”

Then she turned and walked away, her hair flowing in the wind behind her.

PLEASE RATE AND REVIEW

Next Chapter - Is the party going to end in tears or with a kiss ???????

Archived