Madeline McCann

Guest ~Angel~

I couldn't even post in here yesterday I was so upset. I can't believe the dutch paper printed that map before it had been checked out.

The police have confirmed today that there was no body in the place the map said and they believe it was a hoax. Somebody is incredibly sick and twisted to do that to that poor, poor family and they deserve to be killed themselves for it. Its disgusting, god knows how her parents are feeling. I hope to god that little girl is still alive and I'm still clinging to hope that she'll be found.

Edit: OMG I've just been on the official site for her and its the saddest thing ever. The music and the thing in her eyes, it certainly touches you, I don't think I'll ever listen to that song again without thinking of Madeline and its one of my favourite songs of all time. The sites here if you want to look. I found it really upsetting though.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG i love that song. That is so sad :( Find the poor baby -cries- How could people be so cruel, taking such a young child :( Her brother and sister though are adorable, that was probably the first pic i saw of them. Such a beautiful family. Bring back Madeline :(

• 1 month later...

It's so sad that all the news channels in the uk are not keeping this as one of there main story up-dated on finding Madeline over the last three weeks and that news channel have forgoten that there is a missing girl still not found.

I bet all the mcCann family are not happy about this, I hope that news channels will get back finding Madeline back on soon.

News channels may not be talking about Madeline so i just thought i would say that i have not forgoten Madeline and i hope that she will be found safe and well.

The news should be covering news and Madeleine isn't news anymore. Nothing to very little has happened after the first few days except publicity stunts by the parents. The floods across Britain amongst other things are the new stories now.

It's so sad that all the news channels in the uk are not keeping this as one of there main story up-dated on finding Madeline over the last three weeks and that news channel have forgoten that there is a missing girl still not found.

I bet all the mcCann family are not happy about this, I hope that news channels will get back finding Madeline back on soon.

News channels may not be talking about Madeline so i just thought i would say that i have not forgoten Madeline and i hope that she will be found safe and well.

I know it's sad, but there's just no way they can keep her in the public eye indefinitely. Do we expect them to feature her on the news every day for the next ten years? Not that there isn't still hope, but there are a lot of children out there who have never been found, and it's impossible to publicise them all. There are specific groups who focus on finding missing children and publicising the search - it's up to them to keep things going, not the national news.

Here is some news Gerry McCann have been interviewed on us tv over the last few days on cnn news channel and also good morning america.

Mr McCann was in America to keep his daughter's disappearance in the public eye with interviews on usa tv and to meet police who deal with child abduction.

From

Sky news website

I don't know much about the Madeline kidnapping story, so forgive me if I sound insensitive. I don't mean to. But, why is she getting all this media attention? Children get kidnapped all around the world, every day. So what makes this kidnapping so special that it is splashed over TV screens all over the world? I hope people see why I'm asking this, and don't think I'm an insensitive prick for asking. I'm just curious...

Archived