Madeline McCann

Guest ~Angel~

^It's disgusting and sickening what some people are capable of. Not only do i feel sorry for the parents but also little Madeline. The poor kids been taken away from her family and is all alone probably just wanting to go home. I really hope she is found safely soon.

I was about to write something like this and all i hope is that she's still alive!

Another thing i was about to say is that Maddy isn't the first poor kid this have happend to. Think about all the other children in the world who've been kidnapped. I wish all the rich people would help those parents too instead of using it on unnecessary things (like they mostly do).

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently, 2500 children have been reported missing in the UK since Maddie's disappearance. That's three weeks. And none of these are ever publicised. I agree that even rescuing just one child is an amazing thing, and I really hope Maddie's reunited with her family, but I think we need to use the media more in this country to highlight the plights of all the missing children - not just the ones who make the news.

I dont know how any one could take a child from a family. Its just a wicked thing to do. I wear a yellow ribbon on my uniform at work along with the green one for cancer. And the amount of people that are saying " Well the parents should not have left them on there own". As i say to them look there suffering now but at the end off the day there a missing girl and thats the main thing. I hope and pray maddie is alive and comes home safe and sound. This is one way to regonsie maddie as they focus on a tear-like dot dropping from the pupil into her blue-green iris.

eye200.jpg

Apparently, 2500 children have been reported missing in the UK since Maddie's disappearance. That's three weeks. And none of these are ever publicised. I agree that even rescuing just one child is an amazing thing, and I really hope Maddie's reunited with her family, but I think we need to use the media more in this country to highlight the plights of all the missing children - not just the ones who make the news.

That many???!!! :o How come they don't publicize it more???? :angry:

I wish they'd get some more positive information about Maddie's disappearance. That vague description they've got out now that a "white male, medium build, short hair" who was carrying "a child or an object that could have been taken as a child" isn't much to go on.

I can't begin to imagine what her parents are going through. When my niece was five I had a nightmare that I took her and my nephew to a zoo on a day out and she was walking on ahead, but when I turned the corner she'd disappeared. Totally, totally disappeared. I woke up in a cold sweat. The feelings of guilt, horror, dread etc were indescribable - and that, fortunately, was just a dream tho it affected me so much I told my sister I'd never, ever take them to the zoo in case it ever came true.

Guess we can only wait and hope for news of Maddie. I was wondering, have the police called in psychics or anything? Only I read somewhere once that the police (usually in America tho, I think) call in reputable psychics sometimes but they don't really let the public know.

I got taken once when I was 8 and well I'm still not fully over it I hate being alone I'm ok alone in a crowd but petrafied of walking home from the train station alone after school.

I still remember exactly what happened before it my mum was talking to everyone at the school and they were all on about my brother who was a baby at the time, but I wanted her attention and she wouldn't notice me. So I started walking home alone because I was cut at my mum and some one grabbed me, in the end they got sick of my crying and screaming and dropped me back off but it was the single most scary moment of my life.

My mum was also taken when she was little she was in the shopping center and someone grabbed her and in the end brought her back but she was missing for 12 hours.

I reacon it will only make me more protetive of my kids when I'm older I will be so tefified something like that would happen as soon as I let them out of my sight I will probably smother them.

I dont know how any one could take a child from a family. Its just a wicked thing to do. I wear a yellow ribbon on my uniform at work along with the green one for cancer. And the amount of people that are saying " Well the parents should not have left them on there own". As i say to them look there suffering now but at the end off the day there a missing girl and thats the main thing. I hope and pray maddie is alive and comes home safe and sound. This is one way to regonsie maddie as they focus on a tear-like dot dropping from the pupil into her blue-green iris.

eye200.jpg

The tear-like drop from Maddie's eye is called a coloboma of the iris. My daughter has it also but her's is shaped like a key-hole. Only so many babies are born with it.

It hasn't been as publicised here and has been forgetten about now.

Have the parents said why they left the kids alone yet?

The parents was breaking the law cause you should never leave kids alone.

Archived