Madeline McCann

Guest ~Angel~

I just hope that this little girl is found safe and well. I have a daughter the same age as her and the thought of losing her, it terrifies me. I can't imagine what the parents are going through but it must be the worst time of their life.

My little brother is also the same age as Madeleine; in fact, they were born within a week of each other, and the thought of losing The' scares me so much. And I'm not even his mother. So I think that's why my Mum has been following the case so closely and why we're all so angry with whoever has taken her. My parents don't believe in the death penalty, but Dad said last night at dinner that the pervert deserved to die. It beggars belief that human beings can commit such vile acts. :angry:

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah apparantly the suspect is a buisness associate of Murat in some way, it seems the police have a feeling something is not quite right about Murat-he is divorced, and apparantly does not get to see his child, the same age as Maddie who apparantly looks the spitting image of her. Murat has also been hanging round the police whilst they are investigating a lot asking a lot of questions i have heard. I can see why it might look suspicious but Murat has claimed he has been made a 'scapgoat' for something he hasn't done and that his life is now ruined. Poor Maddie were after she is i hope she's safe and will return soon xxx

All I hope is that Madeline is found safe. It is so horrible for the family. There is so much support going on at the moment from everyone all over the world. It just shows how careful parents have to be.

Yeah I agree...I really do hope she is found alive and well but I'm afraid it doesn't look too good :unsure: This might just be me but I have to ask this...does anyone else think the police are spending too much time questioning the British suspect rather than getting as many people as possible and try to find her? It is such a shame and she is an adorable little girl. It's really scary to think there are people out there willing to take the chance to kidnap children...it's horrific.

I can't imagine what her parents are going through. I have 2 girls myself and it doesn't bare thinking about, my eldest daughter has a half-sister Madeleine's age and her Mum is being so much more vigilant, it's awful I hope she is found safe soon, xxxx

maddy450x124Banner.jpg

I don't know whether the amount of press coverage is a good idea, part of me thinks great, everyone knows her face but at the same time the kidnapper might get scared at do something dreadful to try and avoid being caught. It's awful, I babysit regularly for my friend's little girl who is around Maddie's age and I can't imagine what I'd do if this happened to her and I'm not even related. Praying for Madeline and the family.

As harsh as this sounds, this is slipping down the news agenda ever so slightly and soon, despite her still being missing, we will turn our mind to other stuff and the publics attention will be gone. I mean, the most important focus in Dunfermline at the moment is the upcoming Cup Final, todays news was dominated by a ship catching fire. They're soon going to find they're not the publics No. 1 priority.

Archived