Madeline McCann

Guest ~Angel~

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ Either that, or she's been stolen to order - child-trafficking (selling children to childless couples) is a big business. It could be a paedophile ring, but I think it'd have to be a pretty big one 'cause they say that paedophiles are generally more opportunistic and yet this snatch seems to have been very much planned.

I just hope it is a child-snatching ring, rather than some dirty man, 'cause she's more likely to be taken better care of.

Edit: Child snatching would fit in with the guy taking pictures on the beach - maybe some childless couple wants a child for themselves who looks a certain way, and so maybe, in some sick way, Madeleine was "chosen". I think a paedophile would be more likely just to seize the chance instead of all this preparation.

No, they can't now. But not every missing child gets this amount of publicity. Hundreds of thousands of children are trafficked every year and they go unnoticed. So there was no way for them to know that all this media coverage would ensue.

No, they can't now. But not every missing child gets this amount of publicity. Hundreds of thousands of children are trafficked every year and they go unnoticed. So there was no way for them to know that all this media coverage would ensue.

*Headdesk* I understand now. :rolleyes:

If she has been taken out of Portugal, it wouldn't surprise me if she is in North Africa.

But if it is child-trafficking

And all this media cover and nobody takes her

What happens to her then!?

If it is child-trafficking, then no Western family would take her. Maybe she'd get sent to Eastern Europe, or the Far East - there's not as much publicity over there. If the kidnappers don't feel brave enough to try and sell her on, then I guess they'll either keep her (there was a case recently about that girl being held captive for ten years) or maybe demand money for her release.

*Headdesk* I understand now. :rolleyes:

If she has been taken out of Portugal, it wouldn't surprise me if she is in North Africa.

Lol, it's okay. :P

She might be in North Africa, but a white toddler who speaks English might be a bit suspect. Then again, people over there might not have noticed. She could be anywhere now. Maybe even Eastern Europe.

If it is child-trafficking, then no Western family would take her. Maybe she'd get sent to Eastern Europe, or the Far East - there's not as much publicity over there. If the kidnappers don't feel brave enough to try and sell her on, then I guess they'll either keep her (there was a case recently about that girl being held captive for ten years) or maybe demand money for her release.

Well if they cant sell her on why not just stick drop her off at like a police station or something annonmosly (SP)

I'm actually very frightened about this story. I was thinking about it all last night. How does everyone else feel about her story. I have an article which I'll put up soon. Oh, and it's her 4th birthday today :(

Poor Madeleine, I feel so sorry for her, and all her family and friends. I don't understand why her parents left her and the twins alone though, as in Europe, most families all dine together IMO, children and adults together.

Archived