Madeline McCann

Guest ~Angel~

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its also highly unlikely she would have picked open a locked window, with shutters over it... from the outside.

As Kyle said there is no doubt she was taken and taken for a reason. As part of my criminal law degree we studied human trafficking, money laundering and similar sorts of offences and there is a huge market in stealing children to order. Likely somewhere in the world is a childless couple willing to pay over the odds for a little, very pretty blonde daughter and Madeline was likely taken to solve that need. That is at least what I am hoping has happened to her because there is only two reasons I can see for such a specific kidnapping and the other is not something I even want to comtemplate.

My mum said about the taking for order thing too, last night i was out in my local pub and they played the song on the madeline advert 'don't you forget about me' it really touched me, i just want her to be found safe and well as everyone does. If anyone is going on holiday as Maddies dad said can they take some download some photoes of Maddie from her wbsite and put them up in the resort their staying at, it may help. xx

Yeah the interview I read today thats what her Mum Kate said they believe has happened too. Its the only possibility they're contemplating on, that she's with a childless couple who'll love and look after her. I hope to god for everyones sake that that's what's happened and someone realises how much they're hurting her family and returns her.

In the paper today they've got a psycic helping with the case. A british one who worked with police on the Jill Dando murder and Sarah Payne abduction. She reckons that madeline was taken by a man with links to Italy but is being held in Spain, near the capital. She says she is safe and being held with two young boys. She's even had an e-fit drawn up of what she thinks it looks like. Hope this is true and is a step closer to finding her.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, so did I. It was on the newspaper I get coming back from the station coming back home. It said that an anonymous person has sent a letter and a map to a newspaper (De Telegraaf) and it said that Madeline was buried under rocks and trees about 15km north of Praia da Luz, five or six metres from the road.

And there was also something in the same newspaper today. It said that they had found a light brown beach towel. They said 'it could be the blanker her kidnapper used to smuggle her away'.

It's been 6 weeks now.

Archived