Madeline McCann

Guest ~Angel~

I,m not saying leaving children alone is the basis for murder, but I my self would have taken the volantry baby sitting if I was intending to go out for the evening, think about it any thing could have happened, other that the ineveatable, Iknmow my self I wouldnt leave three children under the age of four.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think about it.. if this "DNA" evidence was as conclusive as the Portuguese press seem to be saying.. they would have been charged, they would not be trying to get a confession, and they would not have been allowed to go home. It is caler they are clutching at straws. I would have been surprised if Madeleine's DNA had not been found in their car, they moved her clothes and toys in it, her DNA will have been on them. There is no evidence that they found blood... and actually dead bodies do not bleed. It also beggers belief that they could have "moved a corpse" a month after Madeleine went missing given the extent to which the media spotlight was on them. When, how and where? Get real.

I hope that the press leave the family alone now, and that they can focus on finding out what happened for everyone's sakes. I really hope that they find her and that she is safe and well.

I think its weird that whoever took Madeline did not take the other 2 children aswell. Has anyone had any ideas why??? Its just that its been bugging me ever since i heard about Madeline going missing.

I feeel really sorry for the family too. It's a shame that people are pointing the finger at them, but it is their fault to some extent as they left Madeline and the other children without anyone there to watch them. Sending someone to check on them every half hour isn't good enough. I really hope they find Madeline alive and well.

I think its weird that whoever took Madeline did not take the other 2 children aswell. Has anyone had any ideas why??? Its just that its been bugging me ever since i heard about Madeline going missing.

If she was abducted, I should imagine it would be pretty impossible for someone to kidnap three children all at once. Two of them are toddlers and wouldn't be able to walk very far, not to mention the fact that they'd be frightened and crying - I don't think anyone could get away with them without being noticed.

DNA tests have reportedly matched blood found in the boot of a car hired by the family of Madeleine McCann to the missing four-year-old.

Sky News UK reported today that Portuguese police have found DNA evidence - a full match - indicating that the British girl's body was in the boot of a car the McCanns rented five weeks after her disappearance.

The station cited unidentified sources. Police would not confirm the report.

Madeleine's disappearance on May 3 from a hotel in southern Portugal, and her parents' publicity campaign to find her, has attracted worldwide attention.

Police named her parents - Kate and Gerry McCann - as suspects Friday. Both have denied any role in Madeleine's disappearance.

The case took a turn in recent days, when Portuguese police said forensic tests on evidence gathered months after the girl vanished found traces of blood in the couple's car. The traces, apparently missed in earlier tests, were uncovered by sniffer dogs brought from Britain.

The McCanns say Madeleine vanished from a hotel room in Portugal's Algarve region, where she and her siblings were sleeping, while her parents ate dinner at a nearby restaurant.

Portuguese police said they expected to hand-deliver tomorrow to the McCanns the results of their investigation into Madeleine's disappearance tomorrow.

The McCanns, who returned to Britain on Sunday with their two-year-old twins, kept a low profile today, avoiding reporters camped outside their home.

Source

This reminds me so much of the Lindy Chamberlain case, the hysteria generated in that case was just unbelievable. The lives of that family were destroyed by mass hysteria and people not being objective.

In the US the police accused the parents of Jon Benet Ramsey of killing her. They called in one of the worlds leading detectives/experts to help. He arrived expecting to find evidence they were guilty and quickly realised that everything he had read in the press and in police reports was not based on fact but on conjecture which had no basis in facts. He found no evidence they were guilty, in fact the evidence he found supported all of the parents statements. To this day the local police refuse to acknowledge they were wrong and the family are subjected to continued media witch hunts and abuse.Jon Bents mother died not knowing what had happened to her daugher. the gutter press said she had been sexually abused by her father, even though was no evidence. The Portuguese press are now saying Gerry was not Madeleine's father.

The press can be a powerful tool for both good and evil.. and we all know that the press are not above making things up if they think it will sell them papers. the trouble is people end up believing these things and suddenly things which have no basis in fact become facts as far as most people are concerned. The police and the press said Lindy Chamberlain had slit her daughters throat in the front seat of the car. There was no evidence for this... the spatter pattern which they insisted at the time was later found to be a spilt milk shake or something... but everyone accepted it as fact because it had been touted so fiercely by the press. It was only when the baby's clothes were found in a dingo's den that the truth was finally acknowledged. At least we Aussies can admit we got it wrong.... the Americans are unlikely to do so in the case of Jon Benet... and sadly I can't see the Portuguese admitting they are wrong wither.. too much latin pride is getting in the way of what should be a cold, detached, painstaking and detailed examination of facts... not looking at what you can find to fit a theory.... which is what appears to be happening here. They are saying for example that a passage in Kates bible about a missing child, shows she killed her child.... how? For a religious woman comfort from reading and re reading such a passage would be logical, but not apparatnly to those who look for a sinister motive everywhere.

They have said they disposed of the body..well in 30 degree heat a body is going to pong more than a a bit.. I think someone would have noticed if that car had a pong about it. Also they were watched by the worlds media 24/7.. so when where and how did they get rid of the body? As for the dog's smelling death... well actually dogs don't give evidence in court last tiem I checked.. a dog cant tell them what they smelt only that they smelt something.

I do not discount the remote possibility that the parents had something to do with this, one should never discount such possibilities. but what one should do is to look at things dispassionately and not rush round like head less chooks. That is not justice for Madeline.. its the opposite.

They have said they disposed of the body..well in 30 degree heat a body is going to pong more than a a bit.. I think someone would have noticed if that car had a pong about it. Also they were watched by the worlds media 24/7.. so when where and how did they get rid of the body? As for the dog's smelling death... well actually dogs don't give evidence in court last tiem I checked.. a dog cant tell them what they smelt only that they smelt something.

I do not discount the remote possibility that the parents had something to do with this, one should never discount such possibilities. but what one should do is to look at things dispassionately and not rush round like head less chooks. That is not justice for Madeline.. its the opposite.

I really hope that Kate and Gerry had nothing to do with this but they werent being watched 24/7 during the first few weeks!!!

Archived