Madeline McCann

Guest ~Angel~

There is no law in the land that would convict the McCanns for what they did and personally my sympathies are with them. Yes they shouldn't have left their children alone, they were naive to think they'd be safe but they have to live with that every day of their lives. The apartment was very close to the resteraunt although they couldn't see it and the children were being checked on every fifteen minutes. If you were having a BBQ in your back garden would you leave your kids sleeping upstairs and just keep checking on them? I doubt very few parents would say no I'd make the children stay awake past their bedtimes and be in the garden amongst the noise but where I could see them. What happened to Madeline was incredibly pre-meditated and well planned. Exactly the same thing could have happened in the scenario I just described.

Anyone remember the little girl taken from the bath in Newcastle whilst her mother was in he room next door? Should her mother have been in the room with her, I don't remember condemnation then. I'm not condoning leaving your kids alone at all but I am saying it isn't possible to be with them 24/7. What happened to Madeline was so pre-planned it would likely have happened anyway no matter what the McCanns did. Which perfect person can really sit in judgement on them for the way they acted? They were naive yes but not iiresponsible. They're obviously good parents who care about their kids and they deserve sympathy not condemnation.

I sincerely hope Madeline is found and I believe she is still alive, it seems to me she was taken for a purpose, either trafficking or to order and that in a way gives me more hope for her than if it were a random disappearance, if that makes sense. She has a very distinguishable feature, which her kidnappers clearly didn't know about and that too will make her easier to be found. Her parents to me are doing all the right things, keeping media presence high, keeping pressure on the police and keeping a sense of normalacy for the sake of their other children. Yes they have the money to do it and are obviously inflential but if their story has meant the amount of new reported cases of disappearances as posted above then they are doing a good thing. Not only are they keeping hope alive for Madeline but also raising money and putting procedures in place to help all missing children.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What i don't understand is that Madeline McCann was kidnapped but there was three children in the apartment that night but the kidnappers only took Madeline McCann why didn't they take the twins aswell, was there a reason why they didn't take the twins too so what im hoping is that she maybe was not kidnapped that maybe she woke up seen her mammy and daddy was not there so she went looking for them i know it wish full thinking but its better then think some one has her.

please say a pray to Saint Anthony for her to come home safely

Its also highly unlikely she would have picked open a locked window, with shutters over it... from the outside.

As Kyle said there is no doubt she was taken and taken for a reason. As part of my criminal law degree we studied human trafficking, money laundering and similar sorts of offences and there is a huge market in stealing children to order. Likely somewhere in the world is a childless couple willing to pay over the odds for a little, very pretty blonde daughter and Madeline was likely taken to solve that need. That is at least what I am hoping has happened to her because there is only two reasons I can see for such a specific kidnapping and the other is not something I even want to comtemplate.

What i don't understand is that Madeline McCann was kidnapped but there was three children in the apartment that night but the kidnappers only took Madeline McCann why didn't they take the twins aswell, was there a reason why they didn't take the twins too so what im hoping is that she maybe was not kidnapped that maybe she woke up seen her mammy and daddy was not there so she went looking for them i know it wish full thinking but its better then think some one has her.

please say a pray to Saint Anthony for her to come home safely

Well, when you think about the practicalities of it, it would be very difficult for someone to kidnap three children at once. Presuming there was just the one kidnapper, how would he/she get a four year old and two young toddlers out of the room and into a vehicle without causing a scene or being noticed? Kids that age are unlikely to go anywhere without a fuss, especially not with a stranger. Personally I think she was taken for a purpose, probably some sort of child trafficking or illegal adoption, so the kidnapper would have known exactly what sort of child they wanted and planned it very carefully.

Archived