Madeline McCann

Guest ~Angel~

As harsh as this sounds, this is slipping down the news agenda ever so slightly and soon, despite her still being missing, we will turn our mind to other stuff and the publics attention will be gone. I mean, the most important focus in Dunfermline at the moment is the upcoming Cup Final, todays news was dominated by a ship catching fire. They're soon going to find they're not the publics No. 1 priority.

I know, I was very surprised today that the ship was the first news article mentioned. I am concerned that this will slip out of the news extremely quickly as there haven't been any new leads. Also, the news article toady with Ben Needhams mother was so sad...he has been missing for 16 years... I hope they find Maddy soon.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's really sad to hear what happened. :( It had been 3 weeks by now! No news yet, eh?

Still no news yet , no. Maddy will have been missing 3 weeks on Thursday. Her parents have said in today's news that they will travel wherever necessary to find her... It's so sad.

I am also a Glaswegian like Maddie's dad & both her & her family are in our thoughts & prayers.

I had a dream the other night that she was found safe & well & was reunited with her family. I don't know why I dreamt this but I hope it's a good omen that will come true very soon!

I am also a Glaswegian like Maddie's dad & both her & her family are in our thoughts & prayers.

I had a dream the other night that she was found safe & well & was reunited with her family. I don't know why I dreamt this but I hope it's a good omen that will come true very soon!

I hope that your dream does come true and that Maddie is found soon.

I hope that your dream does come true and that Maddie is found soon.

So do I. I can't understand how things like this happens.

^It's disgusting and sickening what some people are capable of. Not only do i feel sorry for the parents but also little Madeline. The poor kids been taken away from her family and is all alone probably just wanting to go home. I really hope she is found safely soon.

Archived