Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Guest MarcHall0606

Out of season 1 I like Welcome to the Hellmouth, The Harvest, Angel, Nightmares and Prophecy Girl. I think all the rest are abit boring in places!

Yeah, I agree with that. 'Nightmares' is great! I dont get why, when Buffy is pushed into that coffing and the lid closes on here, she cant open it, but when the soil is over it and stuff, she is able to dig herself out. lol.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol maybe, minddidn't he always say he knew who it was going to end! But I guess he could of been just saying that!

Just been watching season 1! I thought I would start from the very beginning and work my way through them! God how young do they all look! Can you believe it was 10 years ago!

That's not much if you compare it to Holly Marie Combs and Amber Benson, look at Holly in season 1 of Charmed then season 4 of Charmed, she changed so much in what four years? And look at Amber Benson in season 4 and then look at season 6, she changed so much in three years (Season 4 Tara looks like she near her early twenties, season 6 Tara looks more mature and older and close to 30, which AB is 30 BTW).

But I gotta agree they all look different, althought Angel and Spike changed the less (Well David is like in his 30's and James is in his forties). I thought season 7 Willow looked more mature and older as well,.

Does anyone know what the song played in the end of the season 2 finale is called? :P

Full of Grace by Sarah Mclachlan :)

Thanks for that, I've been wondering what this song was called, too. :D

James Marsters is in his 40s?! :o

Lol, I thought he was close to his 50's, but he's 44 lol.

I've just read through about 6 pages of memories. My little sive is on overload!

I too enjoyed Spike's relationship with Joyce. It goes to show just how brilliant "The Body" was that Spike wasn't in it and I didn't notice. I read that in an article and didn't believe it! I think it was the next episode that Spike said that he missed Joyce because she was the only one who treated him like a person, or something like that. It was sweet.

The episodes I like the best are the ones where the characters aren't themselves. I don't know why that is, I love the characters as they are normally, but when they're possessed or charmed or in another reality, I just find myself thinking "Oooh this is interesting." :P. Likewise when characters turn out to be totally different to what you thought. My favourite episodes are "Innocence," "I Only Have Eyes For You," and "Tabula Rasa." :)

Just a shameless mention of my new Robbie and Kim oneshot, "Eyeballs to Entrails"...

Summary: Robbie and Kim express their feelings through the magic of Buffy quotes.

... I lied, I am experiencing a bit of shame :unsure:

Archived