Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Guest MarcHall0606

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always felt a bit cheated that Buffy and Angel never ended up together in either series. After such a strong build up it just felt a bit wrong they never ended up back together where they belonged. :(

Did you watch Angel as well? Because I feel like that perfect day they had together was enough closure to the relationship. Although if I was Angel, I'd be rightly ticked that Buffy did end up making it work with a squishy vulnerable human... at least for a while. But who's fault was that, Angel?? Mr I've gotta be a hero and save the world and can therefore never be happy or my girlfriend will get killed trying to protect me :rolleyes:

I never saw most of Angel as in the UK it kept disappearing for months and popping up on different channels in different series so it was hard to keep up. I'd have still liked a little scene between them in one of the shows finales. After putting in so much time and effort to love a couple, for them not to end up together was a bit annoying. And i hated Angel/Cordy (mainly because i just didn't like Cordy in either show. I think she suited Xander more than anyone if i'm honest.).

Didn't Angel tell Buffy that he didn't like Riley? That was cute, if it actually happened :P

Yeah he did. They had a fight, if I remember rightly. Then Buffy got mightily p****d off and shouted at them both for being idiots, and she and Angel had a big argument about him interfering in her life. I liked Riley to begin with, but their relationship should never have been so serious IMO. He was a nice, bland guy to help Buffy move on from Angel, but he didn't have what it took to be a proper love interest for her. He got really, really annoying towards the end, to the point where I just wanted to punch him. Spike and Buffy were a much more interesting match.

Riley was a bit of a plank

xxx

Lol, that kind of sums up my whole post really, why didn't I think of that? :P

I watched 'Seeing Red' today. Great writing/acting/pretty much everything, but horrible to watch. :( The bit where Tara gets shot and says 'your shirt' to Willow before dying is absolutely heart-breaking. I don't like it when Spike tries to rape Buffy though...it makes me extremely uncomfortable. I know that sometimes uncomfortable tv is necessary, but I always thought they went a bit far there.

Archived