Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Guest MarcHall0606

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kennedy:

I wish in that episode where she and Willow kissed that instead of them getting it on, they should've just had it so Willow felt all "Okay, so I can stop torturing myself and move on one day, but not yet." y'know? I thought that was insulting Tara's memory by having her get a new partner.

Riley:

The only thing I like about Riley was his and Willow's friendship in the early episodes of S4 when she was helping hyim get with Buffy. Once they got together, I didn't like him. Although I watched that S6 episode where he returned and didn't think he was as annoying; probably because we got two-faced!Willow for an episode. That was funny when she was saying a cheery goodbye to Sam and then when she left goes "What a bitch." :lol:

I loved her in the first seasons but after Angel left she became different and more selfish..

I guess it was because she was upset that he'd gone. She probably knew she had driven him away, or that it was because of her. :unsure:

She was okay in s4 and s5 but when she came back from the dead she was the character i liked the least

Yeah. I suppose she was upset that her friends had brought her back. I think she was selfish anyway. I mean, her friends thought she was suffering in some horrible hell dimention, they thought they were doing the right thing by bringing her back! Surely she could have seen that???

:huh:

She was okay in s4 and s5 but when she came back from the dead she was the character i liked the least

Yeah. I suppose she was upset that her friends had brought her back. I think she was selfish anyway. I mean, her friends thought she was suffering in some horrible hell dimention, they thought they were doing the right thing by bringing her back! Surely she could have seen that???

:huh:

I'm sure she knew that deep down, but what we need to remember is how extreme the situation was. If you were in heaven and your friends brought you back to a world full of evil (not to mention leaving you to dig your way out of your own grave), you'd be pretty upset! Personally I wasn't overly keen on the storyline, but I did feel sorry for her.

Archived