Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Guest MarcHall0606

Now I liked Season 7! I loved the episode called Potential. There's a brilliant moment between Spike and Buffy that I just love! The only parts I didn't like was bits about Anya becoming a demon again as I never really liked her character anyway. The season I found the most boring was season 5 with Glory. Now I know loads of people would disagree, but I thought it was the only one that started off ok, but become very slow! and I didn't like Tara getting killed either.

Drew I love you sig! you've put me in the mood for once more with feeling now! i'll have to go a and watch it later.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, can't believe this thread is still going. I haven't been on in ages.

But to the person that said season 3 started off slow, I think that, too, but it did definitely get better. I just wish more happened between Cordelia and Xander either in their relationship, or after they had split up. It was pretty much them breaking up, then them two avoiding each other with the exception of Cordelia giving a few insults to Xander and the rest of the gang and she was barely in much of the episodes. And when she was in more of the episodes storylines again, it was just like season 1 and the beginning of season 2 before they had even dated. They didn't even try to work it out. They just went back to hating each other. That's bad even for Cordelia since she apparently loved Xander. Hmm! Anyway, rant over.

I loved season 3 and 5...and 2......and 6. But 6 was a bit depressing.

Also, I loved the way they killed off main characters in the show, but I hated that it was always the ones I loved! Jenny Calendar, Tara, Joyce, Anya. Event that Amanda, one of the potential slayers. And how come it was always the girls that got killed off? It was never Giles, or Oz or Wesley (not in Buffy anyway), was it? Hmm... <_<

Main cast, as far as I remember (and for a vamped character to "die," I mean dust):

Girls: Buffy (died twice), Willow, Cordelia, Anya (died), Tara (died), Faith, Dawn

Boys: Xander, Giles, Angel (died once, then left forever), Wesley (left forever - was he main cast though? I don't remember), Spike (died), Riley (left forever), Oz (left forever), Robin (was he main?)

Recurring characters:

Girls: Jenny (died), Joyce (died), Darla (died), Drusilla, Kendra (died), Harmony, Maggie (died), Glory (died), Amy, Kennedy <_< - the other slayerettes didn't even rate with me so I don't care what happened to them.

Boys: Flutie (died), The Master (died), Snyder (died), The Mayor (died), Adam (died), Forrest (died), Riley's other friend (name? didn't die), Ben (died), Warren (died), Jonathan (died), Andrew...

I think it's safer being a girl on that show.

Seasons 1, 3, 5, and 7 are coincidentally my least favourite seasons, leaving the even numbered seasons to get most of my praise. Interestingly though, some of my favourite individual episodes come from the off-seasons, such as "Nightmares," "Lover's Walk," "Fool For Love," and "Lies My Parents Told Me." So... I don't know what that's about. Season 2 is definitely my favourite though. Spike, Dru and Angelus - perfection. Flashbacks involving Darla even better :)

Season 4 would probably be my least favourite with the whole Riley thing, but one of my favourite episodes comes from the season- Hush.

Love the scene when Giles is explaining the Gentlemen with overheads and Xander makes some stupid referrence to "boobies" while Buffy is making referrence to staking where it looks like she's referrencing to "wanking".

:lol:

So many great moments in that episode.

Main cast, as far as I remember (and for a vamped character to "die," I mean dust):

Girls: Buffy (died twice), Willow, Cordelia, Anya (died), Tara (died), Faith, Dawn

Boys: Xander, Giles, Angel (died once, then left forever), Wesley (left forever - was he main cast though? I don't remember), Spike (died), Riley (left forever), Oz (left forever), Robin (was he main?)

Recurring characters:

Girls: Jenny (died), Joyce (died), Darla (died), Drusilla, Kendra (died), Harmony, Maggie (died), Glory (died), Amy, Kennedy <_< - the other slayerettes didn't even rate with me so I don't care what happened to them.

Boys: Flutie (died), The Master (died), Snyder (died), The Mayor (died), Adam (died), Forrest (died), Riley's other friend (name? didn't die), Ben (died), Warren (died), Jonathan (died), Andrew...

I think it's safer being a girl on that show.

Seasons 1, 3, 5, and 7 are coincidentally my least favourite seasons, leaving the even numbered seasons to get most of my praise. Interestingly though, some of my favourite individual episodes come from the off-seasons, such as "Nightmares," "Lover's Walk," "Fool For Love," and "Lies My Parents Told Me." So... I don't know what that's about. Season 2 is definitely my favourite though. Spike, Dru and Angelus - perfection. Flashbacks involving Darla even better :)

Hmm, true. But if you were a female friend or family member of Buffy's...theeen you'd be in danger. =].....That's not a thing to smile at is it? =.

I'm watching Gingerbread again. The start freaks me out! :(

The whole episode freaks me out. Imagine the whole town, especially your parents, trying to burn you to death. :blink: Plus little ghost children talking to you.

But I think Cordelia is funny in this episode. Ah, she's great! :wub: Everything about this episode was great but the only thing they needed to make it perfect was to have more of a fighting scene. I know it was fast paced, but Buffy killed the monster with one stab (which was also funny when she asked if she'd got it or not :D ) So, yeah, more hand to hand fighting woulda been good! =]

Ooh! Who loved the fighting scene between Buffy and Faith in Graduation Day Pt. 1? :P I DID!

Archived