Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Guest MarcHall0606

I only ever really loved the original characters, i could never take to the new characters that popped up in each series. Buffy was my favoutite along with Angel but i loved Giles, Willow and Xander too. I didn't really like anyone else that much. The only original member of the group i didn't like was Cordy (didn't like her in Angel either).

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, i know what you mean, but i totally thought that Anya was really cool!

Some of the new characters were not so good though.... Kenedy, for instance.

God i hated her!! <_<:angry::angry2:

Cordelia was much better than Anya, yes she was okay but Cordy was there from the beginning! And after she left Anya became this Cordelia-wanna-be-character <_<:P

Cordelia was much better than Anya, yes she was okay but Cordy was there from the beginning! And after she left Anya became this Cordelia-wanna-be-character

Okay we will have to agree to disagree on this particular subject, lol!

:ph34r::closedeyes:

I don't think Anya was much like Cordelia, apart from being quite superficial! They were both great characters IMO. I liked Xander with both of them, but I think he and Anya were better suited. He and Cordy probably wouldn't have lasted, even without the affair - they were too different. I couldn't see Cordelia marrying a builder somehow!

I don't think Anya was much like Cordelia, apart from being quite superficial! They were both great characters IMO. I liked Xander with both of them, but I think he and Anya were better suited. He and Cordy probably wouldn't have lasted, even without the affair - they were too different. I couldn't see Cordelia marrying a builder somehow!

I totally agree with you. Cordy was too popular and they would have just clashed.

Besides, Anya and him were the perfect couple!

:P

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, I'm not sure they were the perfect couple. They couldn't live without each other, but they couldn't live with each other either. Killing her was the right ending IMO.

Yeah, I would have hated it if any of the other characters died....well truthfully, I would not have minded if Kennedy had died. (*Grr* I so hated her.)

:P

Archived