Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Guest MarcHall0606

I always felt a bit cheated that Buffy and Angel never ended up together in either series. After such a strong build up it just felt a bit wrong they never ended up back together where they belonged. :(

Did you watch Angel as well? Because I feel like that perfect day they had together was enough closure to the relationship. Although if I was Angel, I'd be rightly ticked that Buffy did end up making it work with a squishy vulnerable human... at least for a while. But who's fault was that, Angel?? Mr I've gotta be a hero and save the world and can therefore never be happy or my girlfriend will get killed trying to protect me :rolleyes:

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buffy was kind of destined to die and Cordy wasn't and besides he wasn't ok at all we just didn't see him for like 6 months of his grieving time.

I dont know if i got you right but the reason why Angel was so "sad" after Buffy died was because he didn't miss her and he was okay.

I've always thought that Angel and Faith would be a great match as their both dealing with a bad past. They have alot in commen and i've always thought Buffy to be a bit of a whinger. Long live Angel and Faith!

I've always thought that Angel and Faith would be a great match as their both dealing with a bad past. They have alot in commen and i've always thought Buffy to be a bit of a whinger. Long live Angel and Faith!

Agree, they would be perfect together!! Bad Faith and Angelus or good Faith and Angel :wub:

Archived