Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Guest MarcHall0606

The thing I like about Season 6 is that at the start when they raise Buffy from the dead using magic, spike says "The thing about Magic, there's always consequences. Always!". And then pretty much everything that happens to them that whole season is a consequence of bringing back buffy.

Me too, I also loved how they brought that into season 7 with "The First". Because if they didn't resurrect her, then the first wouldn't of been able to get enough power to resurrect himself!

What i also love about the show is how well it's written, as "The First" got mentions in "Amends" when Angel tried to kill himself(season 3),When the gang nearly got killed in their sleep"Restless" (season 4), when Buffy went to meet the first slayer in "Intervention "(season 6), then in season 7.

What I want to know is, why did it take a year after Buffy got resurrected to bring the First back?

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing I like about Season 6 is that at the start when they raise Buffy from the dead using magic, spike says "The thing about Magic, there's always consequences. Always!". And then pretty much everything that happens to them that whole season is a consequence of bringing back buffy.

Me too, I also loved how they brought that into season 7 with "The First". Because if they didn't resurrect her, then the first wouldn't of been able to get enough power to resurrect himself!

What i also love about the show is how well it's written, as "The First" got mentions in "Amends" when Angel tried to kill himself(season 3),When the gang nearly got killed in their sleep"Restless" (season 4), when Buffy went to meet the first slayer in "Intervention "(season 6), then in season 7.

What I want to know is, why did it take a year after Buffy got resurrected to bring the First back?

I think he ws back all the time, just wanted to sort out a plan and have a bit of fun them the gang before letting then know hw ws back. Or maybe it was something like the Matser, where he needed to get his strengh back before facing Buffy. But i am just guessing!

Lol maybe, minddidn't he always say he knew who it was going to end! But I guess he could of been just saying that!

Just been watching season 1! I thought I would start from the very beginning and work my way through them! God how young do they all look! Can you believe it was 10 years ago!

Archived