Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Guest MarcHall0606

To the question of Willow and Oz vs Willow and Tara. I liked Willow and Oz more because I think that Oz was better for her. He was encouraging and gentle like Tara, but he knew who he was and how to help Willow discover who she was and be comfortable with it. I got the feeling that Tara was dependant on Willow doing that for her, and Willow wasn't quite up to the responsibility, which is why it all went to hell. There was too much pressure for them to be THE perfect couple or something, because they were both such nice people and everyone needed them to happy, for the good of everyone... I don't know if that makes sense but oh well :P

Agree!!

Favourite Season: Season 1-3

Least Favourite Season:Season 4

Favourite Character: Angel, Cordy, Faith, Dru, Spike, Oz, Darla, Giles, early Willow, Wesley, early Xander and Jenny.

Least favourite character: Andrew, Anya, Dawn, Buffy :ph34r: , Snyder, Glory, Kennedy and maaany more.

Favourite moment: All Oz/Willow moments, Faith as Buffy, Willow crying in Xanders arms, Cordy/Xander moments, early Spike and his interactions with Joyce, Angel turning bad :wub:, all Faith moments, Faith and Angel kissing :wub:, Angel coming back from the dead naked, Angelus leading Giles to Jenny's body, Buffy calling Angel a bitch when they were possessed, the episode when Buffy is a mental hostital, All Spike/Angel moments and all fantastic four moments (Dru, Angelus, Darla, Spike) ++++++

Least favourite moment: The triangle, Spike trying to rape Buffy, all Spike/Buffy moments, Oz leaving the show, Jenny's death, Joice dying, all the boring Riley/Buffy moments ++

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Favourite Season: Season Five & Seven

Least Favourite Season: Season Two

Favourite Character: Willow

Least favourite character: Angel (on Buffy anyway)

Favourite moment: Willow breaking down in Xanders arms in 'Grave'

Least favourite moment: The entire' Some assembely required' drrrrrreeeadful!

My fav season is two i think b/c of spike and dru, but three also had some fabulous moments. Least fav season was four prob. My fav characters were Spike, Cordelia, early Xander, Angelus and least fav Willow, Dawn, Riley and Faith. I loved Willow and Oz, well mainly Oz, and never really got into Tara, but I also did not like Willow much so wasn't really that fussed about their relationship. I hated how they tried to replace Cordelia with Anya to some extent and over time Xander became an irritating character. My fav moment (to many so it's impossible really) but early Cordy and Xander exchanges, early Spike and his interactions with Joyce, an exchange in Lover's Lane is a classic. Also when Angel turned bad, and when he pretended to turn bad and got the better of Faith along with Buffy. Least fav when Xander used to get on his high horse over Angel to Buffy, Faith used to speak in her try hard urban slang and when Xander and Willow got it on in season two :(

When you say 'when Xander and Willow got it on in season two', do ya mean when they NEARLY kiss at the beginning of season 2, or when they have that affair in season 3? Don't mean to be a Buffy nerd here, but I'm just wondering, incase you did actually mean season 3. lol

Another great moment, was season 3 where Willow is having her yearbook photo done, and she's sitting there, smiling, but there's no flash from the camera so she pulls some sort of confused face wondering why the photo hasn't been taken, and then it is! xD Classic! :P

Another great moment, was season 3 where Willow is having her yearbook photo done, and she's sitting there, smiling, but there's no flash from the camera so she pulls some sort of confused face wondering why the photo hasn't been taken, and then it is! xD Classic! :P

I love that moment too! And Oz is just sitting there with no expression at all, thats classic Oz :P

I love that moment too! And Oz is just sitting there with no expression at all, thats classic Oz :P

LOL I love that. It sums up all the characters that little sequence.

Season 4 is actually the season that got me INTO buffy, so I will never hate the way some people feel compelled to. After re-watching it more recently though I did notice the lack of a big-bad throughout the season. You had weird comando guys running around and little hints about Professor Walsh being more than she seemed for the first half of the season, then suddenly she dies and Adam takes centre stage for the rest of the season - and he really WASN'T that interesting a character on his own. I think season 4 probably would have been a lot better with Adam and Maggie Walsh at his side, as the original intention had been, but the actress who played Maggie needed time off for some reason, so they had to kill her :( It's a shame because if you pay attention to the first half of the season (even her inclusion in the recaps) it's clear that they are building her character up to something big. Shame it never got explored.

I've liked all season apart from season 5.

I didn't like Buffy and Spike to start off with, but loved them in season 7. Loved the bit when Everyone kicked Buffy out of the house and only Spike went looking for her. When he found her he give this whole speech about being the strongest person i know and she fell asleep in his arms! Awwww bless! :wub: And that bit with the punching bag is so funny. I love how they are both jealous of each other, them act like kids in a playground call eachother names Classic :lol:

Favourite Season: Season 2/3.

Least Favourite Season: Season 7.

Favourite Character: Faith & Tara.

Least Favourite: Kennedy... or Dawn... or Buffy.

Favourite Moments: Vampire!Willow, Angelus, Faith goes to the darkside, the relationship of Willow & Tara, Dark!Willow.

Least Favourite Moments: Jenny's death, Joyce's death, Tara's death and the way Willow got over it quick.

I have to say that special hate goes towards the series final episode. I thing I hate about it is that it ended on a happy note. They killed off Anya and Spike, but none of the others. I was expecting Xander to be killed while protecting one of them. Or Giles ending up dead while saving Buffy.

But we got nothing but a sunshine & bunnies ending!

I don't think it was sunshine and bunnies. I think it depends on who your favourite characters were, but personally I cried for about three years when Spike died!

I never like Anya. :ph34r:

It was so sad when Buffy found Joyce dead on the couch. :(

Agree on both things. Everybody seem to love Anya but i never liked her and i think she took Cordy's place in the gang. And "The Body" is the sadest episode in Buffy's history!

Archived