Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Guest MarcHall0606

See, but I love Anya in the episodes after Joyce's death. The fact that she is infuriating Willow with her questions, so Will shouts at her and says "Why are you like that? Why do you have to ask? What's wrong with you?" ... and Anya says "Because no-one will tell me why".

And she breaks down. I cried so much after I watched that. For hours after. Just thinking of it is making me well up.

I don't think Anya could ever replace Cordy, but I do think she added a fresh dynamic to the group xxx

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That just went to prove what Anya thought all along .. that she wasn't part of the group. I was always annoyed with Willow and Buffy for not even trying. I know Willow had a history .. but HELLO! She was with Oz then ...then she was gay. Buffy was just selfish as per.

Giles never made much of an effort either. It was heartbreaking the way Anya always looked for his admiration, but he never gave it. Like when he came back (season 6 *corrected*) and said something about Buffy's hair, and Anya went "I changed my hair too" - she was just desperate for him to like her.

Bar Tara, and possibly Spike who was indifferent either way, they were all nasty to her xxx

But Anya says "im blonde" when Giles comes back but it's blonde all the way through season 6 and the last time Giles saw her, it's blonde lol. So it's hard for Giles to tell lol. Oh and it was last episode of season 6 when she says tht. Just to let ya know. And I hate pointing out the right eps because it makes me feel like a Buffy nerd (which i am) :(

I am usually too. But I transitioned to Angel, and so haven't seen Buffy for a while. I just resented Buffy so much in the end. The character not the show LOL.

Should have realised it was season 6, seeing as the Magic Box wasn't actually there in Season 7 :P xxx

She couldn't do magic for a long time after that. Remember, when Halfrek locked them in the house (stupid, stupid Dawn) and they were pressuring her to let them out. But she couldn't do it because she felt like she couldn't control the magic. Then we got to see Tara's angry side.

xxx

That one was a great episode! Loved Spikes friends with the "skin condition". Buffy's "normal" Friends faces was a picture when they saw him! Loved the way both Xander and Anya were trying to set her up with 2 differnet lads. I also loved Halfrek's face when she was Spike again! Buffy goes"do you know each other..." they both look dead sheepest and say "no" and then she stand there doning her hair. It makes me laugh so much! Then she tries to leave but can't. I may have to go and watch it now! :)

And I hate pointing out the right eps because it makes me feel like a Buffy nerd (which i am) :(

Arn't we all. :)

I love the fact that there is major continuity on the Halfrek front. In that she was Celia. (Or Cecilia - something like that) William The Bloody's true love. Technically, you could argue, the one who got him to the situation where he was turned into a vampire.

I love the fact that on the last-ish Angel episode, Spike reads his poetry (including "your beauty effulgent") and gets loads of claps and cheers LOL xxx

Archived