Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Guest MarcHall0606

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ Which episode is that? I know it's in season 6 I remeber it because arn't they in the Bronze. Buffy and Spike are looking down on everyone saying how she'll never fit in with them again!

I'm going to have a major Buffy marathon this weekend, I can't wait. All this talking, has brought back so many great memories. not sure which ones to what tho!

^^ Which episode is that? I know it's in season 6 I remeber it because arn't they in the Bronze. Buffy and Spike are looking down on everyone saying how she'll never fit in with them again!

I'm going to have a major Buffy marathon this weekend, I can't wait. All this talking, has brought back so many great memories. not sure which ones to what tho!

It's Episode 13 of Season 6, "Dead Things" :)

Cheers for that!! For some reason I knew I could count on you to know! I will go and watch it now!

:)

EDIT: OMG this is such a great episode, I don't believe i forgot about it!

Love the way at the end Spike says he'll turn himself, to save her from having to throught with it! and they figth in the alley! Aww bless!!

lol. No probs. I need to start watching it more. Like I used to watch four episodes a day or something on my DVD but now im just into music...and Family Guy. :| lol. I havent watched an episode of Buffy for about 2 months nearly. :( I will in the weekend. :)

Need to get more Angel DVDs, too.

You gonna watch another episode after that one? lol

I may watch another 1 or 2 tonight! not sure which ones tho. Ilike as you were, but the only thing with that is Spike and Buffy spilt up, so I might watch once more with feeling and gone! As they are my 2 favourite episodes from this season.

EDIT: Which episode is the one when Spike is holding a vampire from the roof of a crypt? And spike asks her about sleeping together again and she replies "because I don’t love you! "

Archived