Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Guest MarcHall0606

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing I like about Season 6 is that at the start when they raise Buffy from the dead using magic, spike says "The thing about Magic, there's always consequences. Always!". And then pretty much everything that happens to them that whole season is a consequence of bringing back buffy.

The thing I like about Season 6 is that at the start when they raise Buffy from the dead using magic, spike says "The thing about Magic, there's always consequences. Always!". And then pretty much everything that happens to them that whole season is a consequence of bringing back buffy.

Me too, I also loved how they brought that into season 7 with "The First". Because if they didn't resurrect her, then the first wouldn't of been able to get enough power to resurrect himself!

What i also love about the show is how well it's written, as "The First" got mentions in "Amends" when Angel tried to kill himself(season 3),When the gang nearly got killed in their sleep"Restless" (season 4), when Buffy went to meet the first slayer in "Intervention "(season 6), then in season 7.

I Can't pick a best ever becaue there's that many great episodes to choose from, I would have to say the Pack is one of the worst IMO!

My favourite from each season.

Season 1-Angel

Season 2-Halloween

Season 3-Earshot

Season 4-Hush

Season 5-The gift

Season 6-Smashed

Season 7-Potential

Archived