Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Guest MarcHall0606

1. I love the episode where they are stuck in the house, thanks to Halfrek. I love Clem and his friendship with the Summers and I squee at the Spike/Tara moments, because they were so frickin' sexy.

Spike looks at Tara with a slightly nervous smile. Tara looks innocent.

SPIKE: I had ... a ... muscle cramp. Buffy was, uh, helping.

TARA: (small grin) A muscle cramp? In your ... (looks down at him, then away) pants?

SPIKE: What, it's a thing.

TARA: (grinning) Right.

-

SPIKE: Must be some late-night activities to keep us busy till morning. (giving Buffy a suggestive look) (Buffy glaring at him)

TARA: How's that cramp, Spike? Still bothering you?

SPIKE: What? Oh. Yeah.

TARA: Maybe you, uh, wanna put some ice on it.

Tara gives an innocent little smile. Spike looks confused, frowns, looks at his cards.

2. Was never an Anya fan but I always wanted Giles & Anya to get together. The last episode of Season 6, when she takes care of him and thinks he is going to die, is a very lovely reaction. Shame it never went anywhere.

3. I loved that moment when Spike realized who Halfrek was but kept it to himself. Classic!

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. I love the episode where they are stuck in the house, thanks to Halfrek. I love Clem and his friendship with the Summers and I squee at the Spike/Tara moments, because they were so frickin' sexy.

TARA: (small grin) A muscle cramp? In your ... (looks down at him, then away) pants?

-

SPIKE: Must be some late-night activities to keep us busy till morning. (giving Buffy a suggestive look) (Buffy glaring at him)

Tara gives an innocent little smile. Spike looks confused, frowns, looks at his cards.

2. Was never an Anya fan but I always wanted Giles & Anya to get together. The last episode of Season 6, when she takes care of him and thinks he is going to die, is a very lovely reaction. Shame it never went anywhere.

3. I loved that moment when Spike realized who Halfrek was but kept it to himself. Classic!

Yeah, I completely loved that episode, and I pretty much think any is funny when Tara is pwning them;) (COuldn't think of a better word)

-

That's my favourite S6 episode! I love Tara in that one. :wub:

My fav season is two i think b/c of spike and dru, but three also had some fabulous moments. Least fav season was four prob. My fav characters were Spike, Cordelia, early Xander, Angelus and least fav Willow, Dawn, Riley and Faith. I loved Willow and Oz, well mainly Oz, and never really got into Tara, but I also did not like Willow much so wasn't really that fussed about their relationship. I hated how they tried to replace Cordelia with Anya to some extent and over time Xander became an irritating character. My fav moment (to many so it's impossible really) but early Cordy and Xander exchanges, early Spike and his interactions with Joyce, an exchange in Lover's Lane is a classic. Also when Angel turned bad, and when he pretended to turn bad and got the better of Faith along with Buffy. Least fav when Xander used to get on his high horse over Angel to Buffy, Faith used to speak in her try hard urban slang and when Xander and Willow got it on in season two :(

When you say 'when Xander and Willow got it on in season two', do ya mean when they NEARLY kiss at the beginning of season 2, or when they have that affair in season 3? Don't mean to be a Buffy nerd here, but I'm just wondering, incase you did actually mean season 3. lol

Another great moment, was season 3 where Willow is having her yearbook photo done, and she's sitting there, smiling, but there's no flash from the camera so she pulls some sort of confused face wondering why the photo hasn't been taken, and then it is! xD Classic!

lol I mean the affair season 3. I noticed my mistake after posting but couldn't be bothered editing, damn you caught me out lol.

Yeah the year book was great, another great Oz moment was the season 3 ep where Buffy can hear everyone's thoughts and Cordy's thoughts are exactly what she says out loud (:D :D) and Oz's are all existential. :wub: Watched the director's commentary on that ep (they really are the best lol) and the director was saying how Cordy was so fun to write for cos you could be so cutting and Oz was really difficult b/c he didn't say much but what he did say had to be really profound. Season 2 and 3 really were the best imo. Wasn't the same when Cordy and Angel left, high school finished and Spike got chipped. Although I did love Passions obsessed Spike :D

Favourite Season: 3 or 7

Least Favourite Season: 6

Favourite Character: Spike and Giles

Least Favourite: Riley

Favourite Moments: The ep in Season 7 when Buffy spends the night with Spike and he says he's never felt that close to anyone before. :wub:

Least Favourite Moments: Spike and Joyce dying, Willow turning evil, Xander and Willow's affair, Oz and Giles leaving, the Anne episode.

Yeah the year book was great, another great Oz moment was the season 3 ep where Buffy can hear everyone's thoughts and Cordy's thoughts are exactly what she says out loud (:D :D) and Oz's are all existential. :wub: Watched the director's commentary on that ep (they really are the best lol) and the director was saying how Cordy was so fun to write for cos you could be so cutting and Oz was really difficult b/c he didn't say much but what he did say had to be really profound. Season 2 and 3 really were the best imo. Wasn't the same when Cordy and Angel left, high school finished and Spike got chipped. Although I did love Passions obsessed Spike :D

I love this episode!! Damn, i have to watch it now just to see that moment :P

-

Love that bit, it always makes me laugh!

Favourite Moments: The ep in Season 7 when Buffy spends the night with Spike and he says he's never felt that close to anyone before. :wub:

When they just lay in bed holding each other! :wub::wub: That has to be my Favourite bit as well. Also just after Buffy helps him escape from the "first" and he's trainning the potential's in the cemetery. Buffy and Spike fight and he's laid on the floor, with her sat on top!

Buffy: Are you ok... let me have a look.

Spike: I'll be ok... (He takes hold of her hand and they just look into each other eyes)

potential 1(Can't remember which one's): Are we suppose to make out with them...

potential 2: Thats hot!

I love that little moment they share.

Favourite Season: 6

Least Favourite: Season 2

Favourite Characters: Spike, Cordelia, Willow & Xander

Least Favourite: Kennedy, Warren & Professor Walsh

Favourite moment: Cordelia realising that even though Willow and Xander are Vampires they are still together in the wish (i think) and them all losing their memories in Tabula Rasa. Spike thinking his name was Randy Giles was hilarious. Evil Willow.

Least favourite moments: The whole Anne episode just bored me. Cordelia and Xander break up. Spike and Anya dying.

Archived