Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Guest MarcHall0606

Hey, there is a Buffy thread on this forum but it's hasn't had a post since 2006 and I just felt like a new thread. :) So, hopefully people will chat about Buffy and stuff in here! :D

Did anyone in England watch it on Sky One when it used to be sponsored by those sarcastic Skittles?

"My favourite part is when Buffy stakes the vampire. I think it's sooo different!"

:D They were the best! lol.

My favourite buffy characters are Buffy (duh!), innocent younger willow, and Anya.

Things I hate most about the show: they kill off Jenny, Tara and Anya. :D

I'm done for now. What're your opinions? :)

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My favorites were Tara, Willow, Harmony, Spike, Riley, Cordy and Drusilla.

I loved in season 5 when Harmony kidnaps Dawn.

Harmony: Finally, I get to meet the slayer.

Buffy: We have already met, you half-wit! :P

Did anyone in England watch it on Sky One when it used to be sponsored by those sarcastic Skittles?

"My favourite part is when Buffy stakes the vampire. I think it's sooo different!"

YES that was soo funny!

I love Buffy!

best episode!

Angel, Hush, Something Blue, Bad Eggs, Halloween,Killed By Death, Revelations,Doppelgangland, Once More With Feeling, Gone, As You Are, Normal Again, Showtime, Potentail and Chosen

I love it, got the script book, I love watching it with that in front of me!

Love the second from last song walk thought the fire When i first saw it i can't get it out of my head!

Did you know it's number 13 in the top 100 musicals. Or it was last time it was on!

Some great quotes from Buffy Click here! Some made me laugh

My favorites were Tara, Willow, Harmony, Spike, Riley, Cordy and Drusilla.

I loved in season 5 when Harmony kidnaps Dawn.

Harmony: Finally, I get to meet the slayer.

Buffy: We have already met, you half-wit! :P

Lol, yeah that's a great episode. It was on TV in England today :D . But Riley laughing in this episode when Buffy was having a laughing fit is so unreal and fake lol. (well duh!)

I love it, got the script book, I love watching it with that in front of me!

Love the second from last song walk thought the fire When i first saw it i can't get it out of my head!

Did you know it's number 13 in the top 100 musicals. Or it was last time it was on!

Some great quotes from Buffy Click here! Some made me laugh

I've got the musical script, too. :D But I just listen to the songs on the DVD and sing along with it. Even if I haven't heard it in years, as soon as I hear it, I know them again off by heart. lol. It's the best. :P

Favourite Season: Season 2/3.

Least Favourite Season: Season 7.

Favourite Character: Faith & Tara.

Least Favourite: Kennedy... or Dawn... or Buffy.

Favourite Moments: Vampire!Willow, Angelus, Faith goes to the darkside, the relationship of Willow & Tara, Dark!Willow.

Least Favourite Moments: Jenny's death, Joyce's death, Tara's death and the way Willow got over it quick.

I have to say that special hate goes towards the series final episode. I thing I hate about it is that it ended on a happy note. They killed off Anya and Spike, but none of the others. I was expecting Xander to be killed while protecting one of them. Or Giles ending up dead while saving Buffy.

But we got nothing but a sunshine & bunnies ending!

Favourite Season: Season 2/3.

Least Favourite Season: Season 7.

Favourite Character: Faith & Tara.

Least Favourite: Kennedy... or Dawn... or Buffy.

Favourite Moments: Vampire!Willow, Angelus, Faith goes to the darkside, the relationship of Willow & Tara, Dark!Willow.

Least Favourite Moments: Jenny's death, Joyce's death, Tara's death and the way Willow got over it quick.

I have to say that special hate goes towards the series final episode. I thing I hate about it is that it ended on a happy note. They killed off Anya and Spike, but none of the others. I was expecting Xander to be killed while protecting one of them. Or Giles ending up dead while saving Buffy.

But we got nothing but a sunshine & bunnies ending!

I agree with you about Willow getting over Tara quickly. They all did infact. Like, Tara gets killed and one or two episodes later (still continues as if it's the same night) Buffy are in the back room of the Magic Shop laughing their heads off over the stupid things Buffy had done that past year!! Grr!!

And by the way, I like the "Favourites" thing you've done, so im gonna copy it, hope you dont mind. :P

Favourite season: 5

Least Favourite Season: 1

Fav Character: Buffy, Willow, Cordelia, Anya, Tara, Jenny, Glory, Amanda (S7), Angel and Spike. (Not that many :P )

Least Favourite: ...I think i love them all. :S I hated Snyder I suppose.

Favourite Moments: Cordy n Xander kiss, Spike kidnaps Willow and Xander and then Cordy falls through some stairs, Buffy dies the second time (but only 'cause it had really cool effects), the musical, Anya beats up Andrew, Willow kills Warren. There's more but, cba.

Least Fav Moments: Tara dies, 'Wild At Heart' episode. Just because it's sooo boring! (that is the one where Oz leaves isn't it? Jenny dies, Anya dies. Thats about it, i cant think of what I hate.

That took longer than I thought it would! :(

Archived