Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Guest MarcHall0606

I watched "Becoming Part 2" for the first time in ages. I'd forgotten how good it was! The bit where Drusilla is pashing Giles, and Spike and Angelus are watching her... "Um, Dru...?" hehehe :D

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched "Becoming Part 2" for the first time in ages. I'd forgotten how good it was! The bit where Drusilla is pashing Giles, and Spike and Angelus are watching her... "Um, Dru...?" hehehe :D

I love that episode... Buffy had great Season finales- they all seemed like they could end there and you'll be happy with the exception of Season 4's Restless- which IMO is one of the best episodes and Season 6's Grave which I didn't like.

Buffy had great Season finales- they all seemed like they could end there and you'll be happy with the exception of Season 4's Restless- which IMO is one of the best episodes and Season 6's Grave which I didn't like.

I think Joss Whedon said on a commentary somewhere that the seasons ending like that was intentional. I guess in case the show got cancelled, he didn't want it left up in the air :P. I remember the s5 finale and thinking "Jeez... maybe it really is over." Glad it wasn't though, cause after a few questionable episodes (wasn't a fan of the whole resuresction bringing evil thing - kind of bored me) I settled into loving many season 6 episodes.

Restless is great. It's so perfectly random. I loved that Oz was in Willow's dream, talking about her with Tara, and she was that frightened little school girl again. It was so brilliantly devestating. I haven't watched it in so long though, I don't remember what they said :(.

I related to Xander's dream the most. Various reasons :P

Whose dream had Spike doing all the posing in it? That was the one I related to the most. I often dream about James Marsters too :P That or the "Watchers scoff at gravity!" thing. That's something I would come out with.

Spike's posing in Giles' dream. The scoffing is in Xander's when Giles and Spike are on the swings :D. After rewatching it last night (because of this thread) I fear I may have said too much by openly relating to Xander's dream, lol. It's disturbingly accurate to my experiences...

How did I forget that Giles sings in that episode!? "We've got to warn Buffy! There's every chance she might be next! Willow, Look through the chronicles! And Xander, try not to bleed on my couch I've just had it steeeam cleeeaned..."

I don't think that's entirely accurate, but you get the idea :P

Archived