Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Guest MarcHall0606

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I though Harmony being "killed" was sad, too. But I loved that they kept her in as a vampire because she was pretty much her exact same self. And she sucked at being evil. Even when she tried to run her own gang in season 5. Aww, that was cool! Ooh, I'm glad they kept her on as a main character in Angel season 5. She was funniest in that. Especially the episode where she's being set up for killing some man.

Ooh and when you find out she double crosses Angel toward the last series of Angel, I felt as if, even though she was "evil" inside, that they ruined her character because Harmony wouldn't do that after a whole year of being loyal to him, but in her last scene...I loved her again! There were no hard feelings!

:wub:

I don't even know if any of that made sense. :wacko:

And why do you want to buy Season 1? Was that your favourite season?

Yes, it made sense Marc. That episode was so funny, I remember the bit about the blood in the fridge, it always makes me laugh.

I never liked season 5. But I'm not saying I hated it either. It's just the only season where I can't reel off a load of episodes that I LOVE.

Oooh yeaah! With Glory! I loved her. I remember at the end of one episode where she crashes into Willow and Tara's dorm wall and finds out Dawn's the Key and then at the beginning of the next episode, Buffy and Dawn have to make a run for it to get away from Glory and then she ends up getting hit by the truck. :D Great scenes!! That, for me, was when it started getting interesting...until Buffy went into her little coma/trance thing.

Did Buffy and Glory ever have a proper fight scene like she did with Faith? Except for the first time they meet and the last episode? :huh: Ooh, the episode where Dawn find outs she was the Key and they fight in that hospital room. Yeah, Glory had a lot of great scenes! She was my favourite bad guy! =]

EDIT: And to freakybuffy, yeah I agree about season 5 of Angel. I didn't like it that much because all of the good ones kept dying. :( Cordelia came back and I was so happy until the end of the episode where she actually dies and doesn't technically wake up. And then, a few episodes later, they make Fred really iill in one episode and I'm expecting the gang to save her and then she dies...AND what's worse, they gave her a painful death and she even said she was scared and "why can't I stay?" ='[ Atleast they kept the actress in the show as Illyria. =[ Suppose that's something.

I remember one fight scene with her, but it wasn't really a fight, as Glory just stood there and using her powers throwing Buffy against the wall in like a huge warehouse.

My first episode I watched was What's my line part 2! As soon as I watched it I went out and bought season 1 on video boxset (DVD's wasn't out) I spent the day watching it back to back then my friend lent me the episode's that he was taping from the TV to get me up to date and I've been hooked since.

I think every season has it's great and not so great episodes. I'm bored so I'll list mine!

Season 1

Loved: Welcome To The Hellmouth- The Harvest(Just because they are the first). Angel, Nightmares

Worst out of season: Teachers Pet. The Pack. I Robto, You Jane.

Season 2

Loved: Reptile Boy. Halloween. Bad Eggs. Surprise. Innocence. Killed by Death.

Just ok: Inca Mummy Girl. Ted. Go Fish.

Season 3

Loved: Band Candy. Revelations. Amends. Helpless. Doppelgangland. Earshot(2nd Favourite).

Worst out of season: Dead Man's Party. Choices

Season 4

Loved: Fear, Itself. Pangs. Something Blue. Hush (My all time favourite). Restless

Worst out of season:The only ones I wasn't to keen on was Superstar and Beer Bad.

Season 5

Loved: Buffy vs. Dracula. The Body. Intervention

Worst out of season: Tough Love. fouls for Love. Real Me. The Replacement. I could list a few more but I'm not sure on names.

Season 6

Loved:Once More, With Feeling. Smashed. Gone. Normal Again. Dead Things. Two To Go. Grave.

Worst out of season: Doublemeat Palace. Flooded. After Life. As You Were. Entropy.

Season 7

Loved: Lessons. Him. Conversations with Dead People. Never Leave Me. Showtime. Potential. The Killer In Me. Lies My Parents Told Me. End Of Days. Chosen.

Worst out of season: Beneath You. Same Time, Same Place. First Date. Storyteller.

Archived