Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Story Title: Is it you?

Type of story: short/long fic (undecided)

Main Characters: Nicole, Geoff, Belle and Aden

BTTB rating: T

Genre: Romance/Drama

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: None

Summary: 5 lines max - Starts just after Aden and Nicole slept together

Hope you start this one soon!

Okay, consider this the fan fiction equivalent of an ashtran copy.I came up with this idea at least two months ago, not realising it was about to become rather topical.I'm not going to do it until I've finished A Much Needed Holiday but I thought I'd better stick it on here so people can throw things at me.

Story Title: Second Love

Type of story: Probably long fic

Main Characters: Aden and Nicole with Annie, Miles, Ruby and a few others

BTTB rating: T/A

Genre: Drama/Romance

Does story include spoilers: Probably not

Any warnings: Sexual content:Moderate.Violence:Mild.Language:None.

Summary: It's been a few years and several people have moved on from the Bay but Aden and Nicole are still there.Which is when they suddenly start looking at each other in a different light.

*Ducking now*

Compelling Hearts

Basically I was looking for an Nicole/Aden fanfic and to my suprise couldn't find a single one, so decided to start my own and be the first to write Nicole/Aden fanfiction.

Basically I have no idea where I'm going with this story but it explores their thoughts quite a lot.

Other characters are mentioned.

It's like a love/hate story.

Okay, consider this the fan fiction equivalent of an ashtran copy.I came up with this idea at least two months ago, not realising it was about to become rather topical.I'm not going to do it until I've finished A Much Needed Holiday but I thought I'd better stick it on here so people can throw things at me.

Story Title: Second Love

Type of story: Probably long fic

Main Characters: Aden and Nicole with Annie, Miles, Ruby and a few others

BTTB rating: T/A

Genre: Drama/Romance

Does story include spoilers: Probably not

Any warnings: Sexual content:Moderate.Violence:Mild.Language:None.

Summary: It's been a few years and several people have moved on from the Bay but Aden and Nicole are still there.Which is when they suddenly start looking at each other in a different light.

*Ducking now*

Sounds interesting :D

Story Title: Escaping Reality

Type of story: Hoping for it to be medium but it might end up being longer.

Main Characters: Aden centric, Belle. Other characters featuring (Not sure how much yet): Irene/Drew/Lucas/Cassie/Mattie/Ric, other characters come in later on.

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Angst/Romance/Drama

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: Focuses on abuse and mental illness. Probably sexual content too.

Summary: Aden (and all other teens above) are 17 and in their final year of school. He was abused by his grandfather (as in the show). However, his grandfather is still alive and moved out a few years ealier. But when Aden is 14; an awful accident occurs meaning that he is left to live alone with the old man. Stan's strict ruling of Aden and the events of the past have caused Aden to outlet any anger when he isn't at home. The only safe method of expression around his grandfather is literature, Aden takes his comfort in books and writing. But one day, Aden's world gets turned upside down again when his grandfather is diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease. Will Aden finally have to deal with his past?

Due date: Probably end of May, early June.

What do you think?

Archived