Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

Hey guys Im back for a bit, in Tassie, My nan isn't too good, her body is shutting down so i've come home to be with her, annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd....................................................

While I'm here I have a new fic for you guys

Story Title: Taken / Sequel To A Summer Romance

Type of story: Medium/long fic

Main Characters: Belle and Aden, Irene, Geoff, Annie, Nicole.

BTTB rating: G/A just to be safe

Genre: Drama, mystery

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: Kidnapping, Violence, Possible murder (not to graphic)

Summary: 5 years have passed, and they thought things were finally going right for them, Until.... Someone close to Belle and Aden is kidnapped. Who was taken, why, what was the motive, and will Belle relapse from the pressure?

eeeeeeeek I LOVED A Summer Romance!!! cant wait to read this!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Story Title: On the run

Main Characters: Belle, Matilda

Other Characters: Aden, Lucas, Cassie, Ric, the police and the mystery man

Genre: Drama, mystery, anxst

Any warnings: Violence, possible beatings, language, drug references.... will warn at beginning of chapter when there will be

Summary: They witnessed a murder, they are on the run... how long until they are found?

Belle Taylor and Matilda Hunter were normal girls, best friends growning up, they lived in Darwin. At 17 years old they still were close. One night, walking home they witness a murder being taken place... now they are in witness protection and have moved from town to town... but every where they go, he finds them... how long can they run for? Will he get rid of the only two people who witnessed it?

Any warnings: Violence, possible beatings, language, drug references.... will warn at beginning of chapter when there will be

Summary: They witnessed a murder, they are on the run... how long until they are found?

Belle Taylor and Matilda Hunter were normal girls, best friends growning up, they lived in Darwin. At 17 years old they still were close. One night, walking home they witness a murder being taken place... now they are in witness protection and have moved from town to town... but every where they go, he finds them... how long can they run for? Will he get rid of the only two people who witnessed it?

This sounds really good Bec, cant wait for it!

I can't wait for this one. It sounds really interesting. I also like that it's going to be characters from the old teen group plus Aden, rather then the current teens. They are much more exciting and interesting to read about.

Archived