Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Story Title: Learning to Breathe

Type of story: Medium/Long fic (15ish chapters hopefully! Which is good for me, if you've ever followed any of my fics you'll be impressed by the shortness :P )

Main Characters: Jack and Martha

BTTB rating: T

Genre: Romance, Drama, Angst

Does story include spoilers: No. It changes the past.

Any warnings: Language, Sexual content, Violence (all mild)

Summary:

AU-but-not. Think back to when Martha left the bay with Michael. Okay, so she didn't leave the bay with Michael. She just left because Jack was totally loved up with Sam and his ADOPTED son. No marriage so no divorce. She moved to the city to get over him. But then Sam killed Rory and herself, leaving a pretty upset Jack - who didn't know where Martha (the woman he was actually in love with) was. So he fled to the city to try and get on with his life because really what would you do in that situation? Of course it didn't work. He's one messed up guy. That's until him and Martha reunite after 2 years. Can she help him, or is she the one who needs the help?

It's a JM story.. which are quite scarce nowadays. I never thought that would actually happen. :P I found this fic on my comp a while ago.. half finished.. so I thought I may aswell take a trip back to JM-ness and finish it off. That's if there are any JMers left out there. :P

*waves* I am here....

Story Title: You found me

Type of story: Short fic

Main Characters: Belle and Aden.

BTTB rating: G/PG

Genre: Drama

Does story include spoilers: Yep

Any warnings: Drug references, adult themes

Summary: One mistake still continues to haunt three people even after four years. After Belle leaves the bay and checks into rehab and she returns four years later to Summer Bay

Hey guys Im back for a bit, in Tassie, My nan isn't too good, her body is shutting down so i've come home to be with her, annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd....................................................

While I'm here I have a new fic for you guys

Story Title: Taken / Sequel To A Summer Romance

Type of story: Medium/long fic

Main Characters: Belle and Aden, Irene, Geoff, Annie, Nicole.

BTTB rating: G/A just to be safe

Genre: Drama, mystery

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: Kidnapping, Violence, Possible murder (not to graphic)

Summary: 5 years have passed, and they thought things were finally going right for them, Until.... Someone close to Belle and Aden is kidnapped. Who was taken, why, what was the motive, and will Belle relapse from the pressure?

I have got an idea for two new fics

Title: It's All Out There Now...

Type of fic: Medium/Long

Main characters: Whole cast (But particular focus on Esther and Kate)

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Cast fic

Spoilers: None

Warnings: Adult Themes

Synopsis: Two Women...One Kiss...A Nation In Uproar...Will the HAA writers and cast hold firm to their convictions? Or will they cave in to a bunch of sock-and-sandal wearing churchies from the sticks? - A satirical and non-PC look at the lesbian kiss furore.

OR

Title: Culture Shock (90210 Crossover fic)

Type of fic: Medium/Long

Main Characters: Belle, Aden, Nicole, Jai, Geoff, Annie (HAA) - Annie, Naomi, Dixon, Silver, Ethan and others (90210)

BTTB rating: A (L) (SC)

Genre: Crossover

Spoilers: Depends. Will state before chapters.

Warnings: Will warn before each chapter.

Synopsis: A group of teens head of on an exchange trip, thinking the life they know is the only life there is. (This can apply to either group going to the other side.)

I REALLY want to do both these fics, but I just don't have the time. That's why I'm going to let you make the choice - the choice that proves the most popular I will do, while I will put the other on the backburner for later.

Hey guys Im back for a bit, in Tassie, My nan isn't too good, her body is shutting down so i've come home to be with her, annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd....................................................

While I'm here I have a new fic for you guys

Story Title: Taken / Sequel To A Summer Romance

Type of story: Medium/long fic

Main Characters: Belle and Aden, Irene, Geoff, Annie, Nicole.

BTTB rating: G/A just to be safe

Genre: Drama, mystery

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: Kidnapping, Violence, Possible murder (not to graphic)

Summary: 5 years have passed, and they thought things were finally going right for them, Until.... Someone close to Belle and Aden is kidnapped. Who was taken, why, what was the motive, and will Belle relapse from the pressure?

Eeeek yay! I loved 'A Summer Romance' so I can't wait for this. I hope your Nan is well too. :) Welcome back btw.

Archived