Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I'm really naughty and - depsite constantly planning fic, rarely write them, but this idea came to me and I fancied giving it a go. It wont be aything special, because I'm not an expert on what it takes to survive living on the streets, so everything will be purely fictional and any faults, mistakes etc will be unintentional....

(I made a banner too, becuse I was boreddd)

rps.png

Title: Rock, Paper Scissors

Type Of Story: Long Fic

Main Characters: Belle Taylor, Eric Dalby

BTTB Rating: T (At time of planning. May change at some point, but I will inform you!)

Genre: Drama, Angst, Romace (A bit of everything, hopefully!)

Does story include spoilers: Not unless there is anyone out there about 3 years behind....

Any Warnings: Possible V, L and SC (Again, will be sure to inform when certain!)

Summary: (AU)

Belle Taylor spent months living on the streets in a desperate bid to catch a glimpse of the mother she never knew. Eric Dalby was running from him past. A chance encounter brings the pair together and as they battle to escape the demons of their pasts and rebuild their futures, the questions they wanted answered no longer make sense and the fierce battles they face will bind them together in ways that will turn their worlds upside down…

Due Date: Hopefully between 19th and 23rd of February. No promises.

Although much later than I'd planned (sorry about that), this is now posted. :)

Title: Once Around The Sun

Type Of Story: Medium/Long fic

Genre:Romance/Drama/Angst

Main Characters: Aden and Belle

BTTB Rating: A

Does story include spoilers: None

Any Warnings: Sexual content, possibly some mild language. Other warnings will be given as necessary.

Summary: 4 years after they broke up and left Summer Bay a chance meeting between Aden Jefferies and Belle Taylor becomes an annual tradition.

This sounds interesting. I'm looking forward to reading it.

Title: Once Around The Sun

Type Of Story: Medium/Long fic

Genre:Romance/Drama/Angst

Main Characters: Aden and Belle

BTTB Rating: A

Does story include spoilers: None

Any Warnings: Sexual content, possibly some mild language. Other warnings will be given as necessary.

Summary: 4 years after they broke up and left Summer Bay a chance meeting between Aden Jefferies and Belle Taylor becomes an annual tradition.

This sounds interesting. I'm looking forward to reading it.

Thanks, I've made a start but it probably won't be up until Shattered Glass is finished.

Story title: What if?

Type of story: Medium story. 2 or 3 parts.

Main characters: Charlie, Joey, Ruby, Leah and others.

BTTB rating: A

Spoilers: No, just my imagination.

Summary: Charlie wants to be with Joey, will there be too many obstacles for her to accepts this?

I thought there was need of a Joey/Charlie one :P I hope the introductory scene I'm planning won't be too much for BTTb rating A, does anyone know if I can check it out with a moderator before posting?

Story Title: Confusion and Frustration in Modern Times

Type of story: Long fic

Main Characters: Charlie/Joey

BTTB rating: T/A

Genre: Romance, Drama, Angst

Does story include spoilers: No (Yes for any non-Australian viewers)

Any warnings: Adult themes, Sexual content, Language

Summary: Charlie/Joey, the story so far...

Another Charlie/Joey fic. What can I say, they're totally popular right now :lol:

Story Title: Learning to Breathe

Type of story: Medium/Long fic (15ish chapters hopefully! Which is good for me, if you've ever followed any of my fics you'll be impressed by the shortness :P)

Main Characters: Jack and Martha

BTTB rating: T

Genre: Romance, Drama, Angst

Does story include spoilers: No. It changes the past.

Any warnings: Language, Sexual content, Violence (all mild)

Summary:

AU-but-not. Think back to when Martha left the bay with Michael. Okay, so she didn't leave the bay with Michael. She just left because Jack was totally loved up with Sam and his ADOPTED son. No marriage so no divorce. She moved to the city to get over him. But then Sam killed Rory and herself, leaving a pretty upset Jack - who didn't know where Martha (the woman he was actually in love with) was. So he fled to the city to try and get on with his life because really what would you do in that situation? Of course it didn't work. He's one messed up guy. That's until him and Martha reunite after 2 years. Can she help him, or is she the one who needs the help?

It's a JM story.. which are quite scarce nowadays. I never thought that would actually happen. :P I found this fic on my comp a while ago.. half finished.. so I thought I may aswell take a trip back to JM-ness and finish it off. That's if there are any JMers left out there. :P

Archived