Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

Story Title: Fear

Type of story: Medium/Long fic

Main Characters: Includes almost every character in the Bay plus Matilda, Lucas, beth and some older characters

BTTB rating: T/A just to be safe

Genre: Violence, rape, drugs, abuse, death, depression, pregnancy, suicide

Does story include spoilers: Not that I know of, if it does will warn at the beginning

Any warnings: Contains rape, drug taking, assualt, abuse, death, depression, pregnancy, excessive drinking

Summary: Someone is attacking the woman of Summer Bay, who is it? when they find out, it will send shockwaves through the Bay, girls being raped, assualted, abused, some cant handle what has happened and turn to drugs, alcohol, someone is pregnant from the rape, or is it more than one person, and some commits suicide because of it.

Who is it?

I have also made a trailer for it, so watch and give thoughts

Story Tittle: The Return

Type of Story: Short/Long (Undecided)

Main Characters: Belle, Aden, Mattie, Ric, Roman and many more

BTTB Rating: G,T,A

Genre: General

Does the story include spoilers: No

Any Warnings: Mild Language, sexual References, Mild Violence (and possible others but will warn before hand)

Summary: Belle and Aden were together for 3 years, But once Aden got his modeling career off the ground he left for the US to continue, leaving a heart broken Belle behind which 9 months later got together with Geoff. How are everyone going to react including belle when her ex love returns back to the bay after 2 years away and with a fiancee in tow.

Tell me what you all think and i will start putting chapters up..

Ooooh, they both sound great! Can't wait to read them.

EDIT: Steph, yours looks interesting too!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Story Title: Unusual You

Type of story: Undecided

Main Characters: Belle Taylor, Aden Jefferies

Features: Matilda Hunter, Ric Dalby, Nicole Franklin, Geoff Campbell and many other regulars

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Romance, Drama, Angst

Does story include spoilers: None

Any warnings: Sexual references, may be some mild language, other warnings will be given as necessary

Summary: AU. Aden Jefferies recently moved in with Roman Harris and finds himself working at The Pier Diner alongside Belle Taylor. His blossoming relationship with Nicole Franklin sees him confiding in his new girlfriend about the abuse he suffered as a child, but his revelation leads to him colliding with Belle in the most unexpected of places...

Story Title: Unusual You

Type of story: Undecided

Main Characters: Belle Taylor, Aden Jefferies

Features: Matilda Hunter, Ric Dalby, Nicole Franklin, Geoff Campbell and many other regulars

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Romance, Drama, Angst

Does story include spoilers: None

Any warnings: Sexual references, may be some mild language, other warnings will be given as necessary

Summary: AU. Aden Jefferies recently moved in with Roman Harris and finds himself working at The Pier Diner alongside Belle Taylor. His blossoming relationship with Nicole Franklin sees him confiding in his new girlfriend about the abuse he suffered as a child, but his revelation leads to him colliding with Belle in the most unexpected of places...

That sounds really good Louise, I'll be reading it when its up :D

That just sounds Awesome. I love AU fics and I really love the summary on that one. Any idea when it will be posted?

Can't wait :D

Well I need to finish Shattered Glass and If No One Will Listen first but they're both about 5 or so chapters from the end so I'll be posting it as soon as they're done probably :)

Archived