Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK I'm thinking of writing a new fic and I was thinking about a Gaden one :wub::P then I thought maybe Belle/Geoff one. So if anyone has a preference can you tell me cause I don't know what to do :D

GADEN! Totally Gaden. :wink:

Story Title: Fear

Type of story: Medium/Long fic

Main Characters: Includes almost every character in the Bay plus Matilda, Lucas, beth and some older characters

BTTB rating: T/A just to be safe

Genre: Violence, rape, drugs, abuse, death, depression, pregnancy, suicide

Does story include spoilers: Not that I know of, if it does will warn at the beginning

Any warnings: Contains rape, drug taking, assualt, abuse, death, depression, pregnancy, excessive drinking

Summary: Someone is attacking the woman of Summer Bay, who is it? when they find out, it will send shockwaves through the Bay, girls being raped, assualted, abused, some cant handle what has happened and turn to drugs, alcohol, someone is pregnant from the rape, or is it more than one person, and some commits suicide because of it.

Who is it?

I have also made a trailer for it, so watch and give thoughts

Trailer was awesome! :D

This sounds likes itll be a great fic.

Cant wait to read it.

OK I'm thinking of writing a new fic and I was thinking about a Gaden one :wub::P then I thought maybe Belle/Geoff one. So if anyone has a preference can you tell me cause I don't know what to do :D

Well, I seem to have lost my monopoly lately so I wouldn't mind another Belle/Geoff fic.

Story Title: The Way I Loved You

Type of story: Short Fic

Main Characters: Belle Campbell, Aden Jefferies

Mentioned/Featured: Geoff Campbell, Nicole Franklin, Matilda Hunter, Ric Dalby, Irene Roberts, Annie Campbell, Jai, Amanda Baker and Drew Curtis plus some others.

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Romance, Drama, Angst

Does story include spoilers: No. Fic is AU.

Any warnings: Sexual references, Mild Language, Other warnings will be given as necessary

Summary: Sequel to No Regrets. After losing her husband in tragic circumstances does Belle Campbell have to go backwards before she can go forward?

Mentioned/Featured: Geoff Campbell, Nicole Franklin, Matilda Hunter, Ric Dalby, Irene Roberts, Annie Campbell, Jai, Amanda Baker and Drew Curtis plus some others.

Any warnings: Sexual references, Mild Language, Other warnings will be given as necessary

Summary: Sequel to No Regrets. After losing her husband in tragic circumstances does Belle Campbell have to go backwards before she can go forward?

Oh I cant wait!

Oooooooh! This'll be good! Cannot wait, Louise!

So ive got this idea but im not sure if i should do it:

Title: CourtHouse reunion

Type: undecided

Rating: dunno yet

genre: romance/drama

spoilers: nope

warnings: none as of yet

summary: Charlie will see joey for the first time after 3 months at joeys court case but will things be able to return to how they were? Or will unforseen circumstances mess things up??

Please let me know what you think. Am i onto something???

(either post something here or on my profile page, i'm not fussed)

Thanks!!! :lol:

This sounds great Louise :D I'll read it when you start it :)

Archived