Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

Story Title: Steamy Attraction

Author: Hunters Rock my World

Type of story: Not sure yet

Main Characters: Beth,Tony,Jack,Mattie,Lucas,Robbie,Tasha,Martha and Kingi, Tyson (these new characters are made by me) and all the other characters that I write in like Belle,cassie,Drew,Alf,Irene etc

BTTB rating: R18+

Does story include spoilers: No

Summary: Can't give it away cause it would ruin the story, but I can give you a little info- Someone is going to cheat on their lover and one will murder their lover, also their a twist to it all

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Title: It’s a ‘Future Brother-/Sister-in-law’ Thing

Characters: Martha, Lucas, Jack

Type: Medium fic

Genre: Humour, Romance, Drama, Magical (aka unrealistic)

Summary: AU.

Jack and Martha are dating. They’re very much in love. The sound of wedding bells is ringing in their ears.

But then something happens. Something that is extremely unlikely to even happen in the show. Something that changes everything and everyone. Something that no one can begin to explain. Something pretty funny.

I will finish the fic I'm on at the moment, too. Don't worry. I just got the idea of this and kind of got caught up in it. :P

Story Title: Having Faith

Type of story: Medium to long fic

Main Characters: Aden & Belle.

Other characters: Roman, Nicole, Irene, Faith, Max

BTTB rating: Rated G/T

Genre: General

Does story include spoilers: No

Summary: After having being away travelling and working, Aden returns to the bay after thirteen years. He hasn't seen anyone but most importantly, he hasn't seen Belle, with whom he broke up with before he left....but, Belle has a secret which will blow Aden's world apart.

^^^ Love the sound of that :) Can't wait to read :D

Since my fic, Ordinary World is coming to an end (Only a few more chapters left), I have an idea for another one. TOTALLY different to anything I have ever done. Don't want to give too much away though. :P

Story Title: (Nameless for now)

Type of story: Medium/Long Fic (alternative universe)

Main Characters: Belle, Aden, Liam, Trey, Geoff, Nicole

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Drama, Angst, Romance

Spoilers: None

Is this story being proof read: No

Warnings: (SC) (L) (V) Any others, I’ll warn before-hand.

Summary: The teens of Summer Bay have just graduated Summer Bay High. How will they spend their summer before going to University? Will Trey’s crazy idea for them, go according to plan?

Title: It's a 'Future Brother-/Sister-in-law' Thing

Characters: Martha, Lucas, Jack

Type: Medium fic

Genre: Humour, Romance, Drama, Magical (aka unrealistic)

Summary: AU.

Jack and Martha are dating. They're very much in love. The sound of wedding bells is ringing in their ears.

But then something happens. Something that is extremely unlikely to even happen in the show. Something that changes everything and everyone. Something that no one can begin to explain. Something pretty funny.

I will finish the fic I'm on at the moment, too. Don't worry. I just got the idea of this and kind of got caught up in it. :P

Ohh yes.. i want to read!

Story Title: Now I'm back

Type of story: Medium fic

Main Characters: Belle, Matilda, Annie, Nicole, Aden, Ric, Jai, Geoff

BTTB rating: T/A just to be safe

Genre: Voilence, Drugs, Sex, Suicide, Death!

Does story include spoilers: Not that I know of, if it does will warn at the beginning

Any warnings: Sex, drug taking, death, depression, pregnancy, excessive drinking, partying

Summary: Drugs, partying, sex! as a teen your life is yours, and no one can take it from you, but when a friend dies, your re-think life.

She ran away after her friend died in her arms, leaving her boyfriend, friends, family. But 3 years after running, she returns home, why? what will the people who were her friends think, and what about her boyfriend?

Now I know, I have a few going, well will be but I can manage, you'll just have to stay patient with me

Does story include spoilers: Not that I know of, if it does will warn at the beginning

Any warnings: Sex, drug taking, death, depression, pregnancy, excessive drinking, partying

Summary: Drugs, partying, sex! as a teen your life is yours, and no one can take it from you, but when a friend dies, your re-think life.

She ran away after her friend died in her arms, leaving her boyfriend, friends, family. But 3 years after running, she returns home, why? what will the people who were her friends think, and what about her boyfriend?

Now I know, I have a few going, well will be but I can manage, you'll just have to stay patient with me

Sounds really good Bec, I'll read it :D

Well that cast list alone has got me intrigued:Unusual combination.Looking forward to it.

Archived