Stuart2006

Story title : Friends or Soulmates ?

Type of story : Medium / long shot

Main characters : Aden, Belle, Geoff and Nicole

BTTB Rating : T

Genre: Mixture of love and drama

Spoilers : No

Warnings : at the start of each chapter

Summary: Aden, Belle, Geoff and Nicole are trying to sort out the drama of their love lifes. Aden loves Belle; Belle loves Aden. Nicole also loves Aden; Aden slept with Nicole while Belle was in rehab. Geoff wants Nicole back; Nicole has forgotten about Geoff. Get involved as they try and untangle the web of confusion and find their Happily Ever Afters.

its already been started so i would appreciate it if you would take a look and comment :rolleyes:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Story title : Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Type of story : Medium / long fic

Main characters : Aden and Belle

Summary: Aden returns to Summer Bay after 4 years, determined to make up for his mistakes. However, it isn't as easy as he thought, with many problems getting in the way. Not everyone is happy to see Aden Jeffries again.

Story Title: My Father’s Eyes

Type of story: One Shot

Main Characters: Aden Jefferies

Features: Nicole Franklin, Annie Campbell, Geoff Campbell, Jai, Irene Roberts, Roman Harris, Leah Patterson-Baker

BTTB rating: G

Genre: Drama, slight angst

Does story include spoilers: Yes. UK only and it is the Belle spoiler that I think most people know anyway, Rest of fic is AU

Any warnings: None

Summary: Aden welcomes his daughter into the world, 6 years after her mother's death.

Features: Nicole Franklin, Annie Campbell, Geoff Campbell, Jai, Irene Roberts, Roman Harris, Leah Patterson-Baker

Does story include spoilers: Yes. UK only and it is the Belle spoiler that I think most people know anyway, Rest of fic is AU

Summary: Aden welcomes his daughter into the world, 6 years after her mother's death.

Love the idea - frozen eggs ;) yes :unsure:

can't wait :D

Story title : Friends or Soulmates ?

Type of story : Medium / long shot

Main characters : Aden, Belle, Geoff and Nicole

Summary: Aden, Belle, Geoff and Nicole are trying to sort out the drama of their love lifes. Aden loves Belle; Belle loves Aden. Nicole also loves Aden; Aden slept with Nicole while Belle was in rehab. Geoff wants Nicole back; Nicole has forgotten about Geoff. Get involved as they try and untangle the web of confusion and find their Happily Ever Afters.

Story title : Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Type of story : Medium / long fic

Main characters : Aden and Belle

Summary: Aden returns to Summer Bay after 4 years, determined to make up for his mistakes. However, it isn't as easy as he thought, with many problems getting in the way. Not everyone is happy to see Aden Jeffries again.

All 3 sound really great. I will take a look ^_^ .

AWWWWWWWWW!!! I love the title it's perfect, I expect blue eyes :wub: I really can't wait :D :D

This sounds really good Louise, looking forward to reading it

Archived