Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Story Title:

Type of story: short/medium

Main Characters: Nicole, Aden, Belle, Riley ( a new character) Geoff, Claudia-- Other regulars

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Drama, Angst, Romance

Spoilers: Probably not

Warnings: Some sex scenes (Maybe) Mild lanuage

Summary: Aden is with nicole, Belle is with Riley, Geoff is with Claudia. But are they all happy, Do they miss there true love??

sounds really good, can't wait to read it!!

Story title : Slipping Through My Fingers

Type of story : Medium/long fic

Main characters : JM,Ric,Mattie,Rachel,Richard,Charlie,Angelo,Chloe

BTTB Rating : A

Genre: Drama, Angst

Spoilers : No

Warnings : unlikely , warning before chapter

Summary - I Will Be sequel :

Its been 8 years since Ric and Matilda's "son" was born as the product of Ric's one night stand and now his biological mother is back and she wants her son.....

Martha and Jack are due their 2nd child together and are fighting Roman for sole custody of Martha and Roman's daughter Brooke.

Rachel's back and shes happily married to her husband Richard , with her 3 kids. But all is not as it seems with her husband....

Chloe, a lonely newcomer to the bay is struggling to fit in with people around the bay , but finds a friend in Rachel..

Charlie struggles to make room in her life for Angelos kids from Rachel , and struggles with the fact that she can't ever have any children of her own..

I will post the first chapter as soon as I have it completed :)

Story title : Slipping Through My Fingers

Type of story : Medium/long fic

Main characters : JM,Ric,Mattie,Rachel,Richard,Charlie,Angelo,Chloe

BTTB Rating : A

Genre: Drama, Angst

Warnings : unlikely , warning before chapter

Summary - I Will Be sequel :

Its been 8 years since Ric and Matilda's "son" was born as the product of Ric's one night stand and now his biological mother is back and she wants her son.....

Martha and Jack are due their 2nd child together and are fighting Roman for sole custody of Martha and Roman's daughter Brooke.

Rachel's back and shes happily married to her husband Richard , with her 3 kids. But all is not as it seems with her husband....

Chloe, a lonely newcomer to the bay is struggling to fit in with people around the bay , but finds a friend in Rachel..

Charlie struggles to make room in her life for Angelos kids from Rachel , and struggles with the fact that she can't ever have any children of her own..

I will post the first chapter as soon as I have it completed :)

Sounds like good stuff, looking forward to it.

Coming soon...

Story title : (Undecided)

Type of story : short/medium fic

Main characters : Aden, Rebecca (new character), Nicole, Rachel and other characters

BTTB Rating : G/T

Summary: It's a week after Belle's funeral. Summer Bay has just said goodbye to one of it's loved ones. While others try to move on and continue their lives, Aden shrivels up inside himself, shutting out all those who try to help him. However when one soul leaves, soon another takes it place. Will the new face in town help Aden escape from his pit of depression?

Story Title: The babe is back

Type of story: short/medium, (Undecided)

Main Characters: Ruby, Xavier, Freya

Others: Nicole, Geoff, Many others.

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Drama,

Spoilers: Nope

Warnings: No, if there is il give it before the chapter

Summary: Freya returns to the bay, What is she hiding? Can they trust her?

Archived