• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Story title : One in a Million

Type of story : Medium / long shot

Main characters : Aden, Belle and a few others

BTTB Rating : T

Genre: Mixture of love and drama and grief

Spoilers : It continues on with Belle's storyline at the moment.

Warnings : at the start of each chapter

Summary: Belle never told Aden she was dying and after she's gone, he has to deal with the pain all by himself. Belle, however, has a plan to get him through it.

I've already started so please take a look and let me know what you think.

Ok, i don't think i advertised my fics right the first time.

Ive changed them hehe.

Story Title: The babe is back

Type of story: short/medium, (Undecided)

Main Characters: Ruby, Xavier, Freya

Others: Nicole, Geoff, Many others.

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Drama,

Spoilers: Nope

Warnings: No, if there is il give it before the chapter

Summary: Freya returns to the bay, What is she hiding? Can they trust her?

^^ Ive also included Belle in this story, And Aden!

LOL,

Story Title: Original Love

Type of story: short/medium

Main Characters: Nicole, Aden, Belle, Riley ( a new character) Geoff, Claudia

Mentions: Annie, Miles, Irene, ANd many other summer bay locals.

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Drama, Angst, Romance

Spoilers: Probably not

Warnings: Some sex scenes (Maybe) Mild lanuage

Summary: Aden is with nicole, Belle is with Riley, Geoff is with Claudia.

But are they all happy, Do they miss there true love??

This one is hasnat actually changed much, But in th fanfic section, i havnt put the descripion vry well, But it does have Adelle and Will have Niff very soon.

Sorry for this, but i just wanted to try and get the stories straight in my own head haa.

Anyway id appreciate it if you read them! :)

i have an idea for two different fan fictions but i want to see what you guys think first ...

Name of story:If We Never Came To Summer Bay

Type of story: Long fiction

Rating: T

Main Characters: Aden, Belle, Nicole, Geoff, Annie, Jai, Ruby and Xavier

Genre: LIFE

Warnings: At start of each chapter

Is Story being proof read: No

Does story contain spoilers: Not at all

Summary: If these teens hadn't lived in Summer Bay, what would their lives have been like? The story follows Aden, Belle, Nicole, Geoff, Annie, Jai, Ruby and Xavier through their alternate lifestyle.

and the other one is:

Name of story: Love at Last Sight

Main Characters: Aden and Belle

Genre: Romance

Does story contain spoilers: No.

Summary: The story of how Belle and Aden met, from the beginning until the end. Some scenes are like the ones from Summer Bay, others are completely different because I hated them.

do you guys think I should write them ?

i have an idea for two different fan fictions but i want to see what you guys think first ...

Name of story:If We Never Came To Summer Bay

Main Characters: Aden, Belle, Nicole, Geoff, Annie, Jai, Ruby and Xavier

Genre: LIFE

Does story contain spoilers: Not at all

Summary: If these teens hadn't lived in Summer Bay, what would their lives have been like? The story follows Aden, Belle, Nicole, Geoff, Annie, Jai, Ruby and Xavier through their alternate lifestyle.

and the other one is:

Name of story: Love at Last Sight

Main Characters: Aden and Belle

Genre: Romance

Does story contain spoilers: No.

Summary: The story of how Belle and Aden met, from the beginning until the end. Some scenes are like the ones from Summer Bay, others are completely different because I hated them.

do you guys think I should write them ?

I love the idea of both of them, though mostly the last one. Probably because I'm an Adelle obsessor and reading fic with them from the beginning when it's near the end would be great!

• 2 weeks later...

Story Title: Fear

Type of story: Medium/Long fic

Main Characters: Includes almost every character in the Bay plus Matilda, Lucas, beth and some older characters

BTTB rating: T/A just to be safe

Genre: Violence, rape, drugs, abuse, death, depression, pregnancy, suicide

Does story include spoilers: Not that I know of, if it does will warn at the beginning

Any warnings: Contains rape, drug taking, assualt, abuse, death, depression, pregnancy, excessive drinking

Summary: Someone is attacking the woman of Summer Bay, who is it? when they find out, it will send shockwaves through the Bay, girls being raped, assualted, abused, some cant handle what has happened and turn to drugs, alcohol, someone is pregnant from the rape, or is it more than one person, and some commits suicide because of it.

Who is it?

I have also made a trailer for it.

Belle Taylor: is Best friends with Aden Jeffereies and Matilda Hunter. Is 18 years old and is attending year 12 of Summer Bay high School.

Has been dating local boy David Summers for two years, but after David cheated on her, she doesn’t know if she can trust him anymore and has been spending more time with Aden.

Aden Jefferies: Also 18 years old and attending SBH with Belle. Is secretly in love with Belle taylor but hasn’t said or shown it because of her relationship with David, who he doesn’t trust at all after catching him cheating on Belle with some girl.

Matilda Hunter: 18 years of age, goes to an all girls school in Yabbie Creek but has a wild side to her that her parents dont know about. Is dating Lucas Holden and they are going steady.

Lucas Holden: Dating Matilda Hunter, is best friends with Aden Jefferies, works part time at the Pier Diner and attends SBH.

Nicole Franklin: Has no friends in the Bay, thinks she doesn’t need any. Especially hates Matilda and Belle, secretly has a crush on Geoff Campbell.

Geoff and Annie Campbell: Live with Irene Roberts and Belle Taylor. Geoff is in love with Nicole but thinks he will be judged for going out with her. Annie is dating Jai Fernandez and still values her christian ways.

Irene Roberts: Owns the Pier Diner with Roman Harris and Leah Patterson-Baker, is a foster mother to Geoff and Annie Campbell and Belle Taylor, does not trust David with his attitude.

Alf Stewart: Owns Noah’s Bar, is highly regarded in the SES and is often called on to too help solve crime. Thinks young kids have no manner for society these days.

Martha & Jack Holden: Happily married and have been for four years, are expecting their first child. Martha is 4 months pregnant and Jack is still a police officer but is now Chief of Police and looking forward to being a father.

Tony & Rachel Holden: Own house in the city but visit the Bay regularly to check on the gym that has been left to Lucas. Tony is a silent partner and they have baby Harry and a little girl on the way. Are due to come back to the Bay for a month where Rachel will return to work at the hospital.

Sneak Peak of Chapter 1:

"What's happened?' The doctor asked as he came rushing over to the woman who had just been bought in, terrified, scratches all over her face and hands and she was crying.

"She was attacked out in the grounds, she clawed her way free but she's pretty terrified, I thinkg she also scratched him,' an orderly explained as he stood next to a security guard with the brunette woman in the wheel chair.

"Ok, get her into triage and I'll get Julie to give the cops a call,' the doctor explained as he turned and called out to Nurse Julie, watching as she strolled over and stopped in her tracks.

"Martha!' she said stopping in her tracks.

"This is Martha, Martha Holden. Get onto Jack. She's just been attacked!'

Full Chapter up soon

Archived