Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where did all the oneshots go? Oh that's right, I stopped writing stuff. But here I am with yet another oneshot again :P

Story Title: Return Ticket

Type of story: One Shot

Main Characters: Geoff and Lucas

BTTB rating: G/A

Genre: Romance, angst, drama

Does story include spoilers: No, it's an independent sequel not specific to any episodes.

Any warnings: Nope.

Summary: Some questions need answers. Will you choose yesterday or tomorrow?

Basically another independent sequel to Just Mates, U, End of Summer and Crazy.

I'm still a little unsure about it, because I thought I would end this series of oneshots with the open ending "Crazy" left off, as I wasn't sure I wanted to choose one way or another. But, I caved, and here it is, almost two years after the first one: the fifth oneshot in this series, just to prove that I haven't forgotten about these ships. ...And to prove that Lucas is certainly not forgotten :wink:

Oh my gosh, Eli! :o I remember all those one-shots. This was before I even contemplated Gaden - *sigh* Geoff/Lucas was brilliant and I can not wait to read it.

Georgia (H&Aaddict) and I are thinking of doing a joint fic. We want to see what you guys thought before we start.

Story Title: Summer Break

Type of story: Medium fic

Main Characters: Geoff, Nicole, Aden,Belle

BTTB rating: T

Genre: ROmance, Drama, friendship

Does story include spoilers: Nope

Summary: Four friends go on a trip of a lifetime to escape their lives and problems. Little do they know it could change everything.

Let us know what you think :D

Where did all the oneshots go? Oh that's right, I stopped writing stuff. But here I am with yet another oneshot again :P

Story Title: Return Ticket

Type of story: One Shot

Main Characters: Geoff and Lucas

BTTB rating: G/A

Genre: Romance, angst, drama

Does story include spoilers: No, it's an independent sequel not specific to any episodes.

Summary: Some questions need answers. Will you choose yesterday or tomorrow?

Basically another independent sequel to Just Mates, U, End of Summer and Crazy.

I'm still a little unsure about it, because I thought I would end this series of oneshots with the open ending "Crazy" left off, as I wasn't sure I wanted to choose one way or another. But, I caved, and here it is, almost two years after the first one: the fifth oneshot in this series, just to prove that I haven't forgotten about these ships. ...And to prove that Lucas is certainly not forgotten :wink:

Oh my gosh, Eli! :o I remember all those one-shots. This was before I even contemplated Gaden - *sigh* Geoff/Lucas was brilliant and I can not wait to read it.

Thanks :) Not sure when it will be posted though... It could happen tonight or in three weeks... You see, I had it figured out, but halfway through writing it I got kind of unsure. Let's just say that the first few paragraphs kind of made me think I might not like this one to end the way I had planned out after all. Gah, I confused myself :P

Story Title: Unsure

Type of story: Short

Main characters: Matilda, Lucas, Ric, Cassie, Drew.

BTTB rating: T or A, unsure at the moment.

Genre: Drama, angst

Does story include spoilers: For non Australian pace viewers/The Belle Spoiler

Any warnings: Will warn before each chapter

Summary: This is life. No guaranteed happy endings.

Belle Taylor never told her friends she was dying. One by one her best friends are told about her tragic death.

This is something I thought H&A should have done, but they didn’t, so, yeah :P. I won’t post this until I finish writing it, and all my other fics are on hiatus until I do.

What do people think?

This is something I thought H&A should have done, but they didn’t, so, yeah :P. I won’t post this until I finish writing it, and all my other fics are on hiatus until I do.

i agree with you there. i was surprised that none of her friends

came to her funeral

so it will be really interesting to read your take on this. i cant wait until you start.

Archived