Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Story Title: My Father’s Eyes

Type of story: One Shot

Main Characters: Aden Jefferies

Features: Nicole Franklin, Annie Campbell, Geoff Campbell, Jai, Irene Roberts, Roman Harris, Leah Patterson-Baker

BTTB rating: G

Genre: Drama, slight angst

Does story include spoilers: Yes. UK only and it is the Belle spoiler that I think most people know anyway, Rest of fic is AU

Any warnings: None

Summary: Aden welcomes his daughter into the world, 6 years after her mother's death.

Are you actually gonna post this story, I really wanna read it :D We need fluff!!!!

Story Title: My Father’s Eyes

Main Characters: Aden Jefferies

Features: Nicole Franklin, Annie Campbell, Geoff Campbell, Jai, Irene Roberts, Roman Harris, Leah Patterson-Baker

Genre: Drama, slight angst

Does story include spoilers: Yes. UK only and it is the Belle spoiler that I think most people know anyway, Rest of fic is AU

Any warnings: None

Summary: Aden welcomes his daughter into the world, 6 years after her mother's death.

Are you actually gonna post this story, I really wanna read it :D We need fluff!!!!

I haven't finished it yet but when I do it's not going to be fluff, Belle died six years before it's set!

Story Title: Something more

Type of story: Medium

Main Characters: Aden, Nicoel, Geoff, Many other regulars

Genre: Love, Drama

Does story include spoilers: No, Just Belle dieing, But most people know that.

Any warnings: If there are, i will give them before the chapter

Summary: After Belle's death Aden found comfort in Nicole, Nic went along with it but she never loved Aden. She wants more, she wants to be happy. And really in love.

This is just an idea I have, and it's a one shot.

Story Title: Red Balloon

Main Characters: Aden/Belle

BTTB rating: T

Genre: Sadness, if that counts....

Does story include spoilers: Yes, for anyone not aware of what's happening on Australian screens

Any warnings: Not that I have planned in advance. Might change when I write it.Will be sure to inform.

Summary: He let the ribbon escape his grasp, watching as the balloon he released drifted away with the breeze and into a view he could see only faintly. A simple red dot against the faint grey sky, holding his everything and leaving him behind; empty handed.

I have just decided I would begin a brand new JM fic if anyones interested.

I don't know about the length of it yet though , I'll see how much demand there is and how many readers I get after I begin :)

We need some more JM on this board :P

Archived