Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

Story Title: Unsure

Type of story: Short

Main characters: Matilda, Lucas, Ric, Cassie, Drew.

BTTB rating: T or A, unsure at the moment.

Genre: Drama, angst

Does story include spoilers: For non Australian pace viewers/The Belle Spoiler

Any warnings: Will warn before each chapter

Summary: This is life. No guaranteed happy endings.

Belle Taylor never told her friends she was dying. One by one her best friends are told about her tragic death.

This is something I thought H&A should have done, but they didn’t, so, yeah :P. I won’t post this until I finish writing it, and all my other fics are on hiatus until I do.

What do people think?

Sounds good. I'm looking forward to reading it.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Story Title: Almost perfect

Type of story: One Shot /Short

Main characters: Belle, Nicole, Aden, Nadia (na-dee-arr)

BTTB rating: Suitable for all ages.

Genre: Love

Any warnings: Probably not.

Summary: It's been five years since Belle had died. Aden struggled and pushed everyone away making many stupid mistakes as he grieved the loss of his wife. Now its five years on and Aden has moved on with....Nicole, who has a little girl of her own.

Belle had the perfect life five years ago, the perfect proposal, the perfect wedding and the perfect husband until cancer came a stole that dream away. But all is about to change in Summer Bay as Belle returns, where has she been? did she really have cancer? What will happen when she discovers Aden has settled into a long term relationship with Nicole? How will Aden react when he discovers the woman he thought was dead is actually alive!

Summary: It's been five years since Belle had died. Aden struggled and pushed everyone away making many stupid mistakes as he grieved the loss of his wife. Now its five years on and Aden has moved on with....Nicole, who has a little girl of her own.

Belle had the perfect life five years ago, the perfect proposal, the perfect wedding and the perfect husband until cancer came a stole that dream away. But all is about to change in Summer Bay as Belle returns, where has she been? did she really have cancer? What will happen when she discovers Aden has settled into a long term relationship with Nicole? How will Aden react when he discovers the woman he thought was dead is actually alive!

Ok, this will be amazing! I can already tell! I will definetly read it .. when will it be posted ?

Woah, that sounds really good!Looking forward to it.

I'll definitely be in line to read it for sure Steph :P

It's almost time for Gypsy's 28th birthday, and she's decided to gather her friends for a reunion in Summer Bay. It's also been just over 10 years since Peta and Edward left for Europe; unfortunately Edward has already died (in 2008), but the couple had twins in 2006 (Loritza and Seth); Peta returns with the 4 year old twins and is glad to see her friends again after so long, but she seems to be jealous of Dani (because of Mitch). Dani's relationship with Mitch is on the rocks after she sleeps with Hugo (a few weeks since meeting him), but will Dani's shock discovery prevent them from splitting? Martha learns of Hugo's betrayal and instantly dumps him.

Chapter One will eventually follow.

Archived