Latest 5STAR episodes (UK)

freakybuffy

• 1 month later...

is it just me or does anyone esle find Kristy annoying she just thinks so much of herself with the students at the school if i was nicole i wouldnt likee her either Kristy thinks shes a teacher and why did she go on that school trip and now Ric has kissed her and she had a right go at him surely she could work out that he only did it because he is still hurting over Mattie but no she has to move out and i defo think she encouraging Bartlet and flirts abit

I totally agree about Kirsty I really wish they they hadnt brought them back t me it dosent make a soap worth watching because she andKane had been on the run they were for gotten about now she come back twice as cocky for want of a better word thinking evey one should feel sorry for her, and Mrag defended Kane after loosing 10k three years ago when they just left sumer Bay, srry this story dosent workfor me I,m afraid Home and away have lost the plot.

in last nights episode Miles got a text from Sally about Cassie saying she has had a baby girl and that the baby hasn't got HIV and Kristy was reviled but did she even know Cassie but im finding Kristy really cocky and a bit tarty she seems to flirt with Bartlet and Miles I would go for Leah if I was Miles

I thought it was a nice ending for Ric and Matte but shame Ric has left he was one of my fav characters

in last nights episode Miles got a text from Sally about Cassie saying she has had a baby girl and that the baby hasn't got HIV and Kristy was reviled but did she even know Cassie but im finding Kristy really cocky and a bit tarty she seems to flirt with Bartlet and Miles I would go for Leah if I was Miles

I thought it was a nice ending for Ric and Matte but shame Ric has left he was one of my fav characters

Awww! He and Mattie were my favourites I kind of wish H+A would move to Perth and be about they're new lives instead of all the miserable lot they left behind.