Latest 5STAR episodes (UK)

freakybuffy

So what did u think of the episode Aden=Belle Forever I liked the Geoff/Nicole/Roman/Eilot storyline today was like a action film but one Question how did Eliot drag Roman out his flat his a big Bloke lol but I thought the acting was great in those scenes wonder what the truth is about Mark though

wasn't that fussed about Jack and Martha scenes

but Geoff plays a great hero

Does nobody use punctuation anymore? The last page of posts has given me a headache!

Pembie, Elliot managed to get Roman out of the house because Roman was drugged. I know he's big, but most people can probably lift more than their own body weight, I can lift my fiance up and he is about 8 inches taller than me and a lot heavier too!

Can't really comment on the episodes as I'm about 2 episodes ahead and don't want to spoil it for anyone, I must say though, I'm not particularly interested in the Jack & Martha storyline, I find them to be pretty boring most of the time. I'm liking Belle and Aiden though, there's a lot more to Aiden's character than we've seen in the past, which is good. I quite like Miles and Kirsty too, although I do find Kirsty to be a bit strange, not sure in what way, maybe she seems a little fake or something, she just doesn't seem like the same Kirsty who left the show 3 years ago.

cant say im bothered about Miles and Kristy it just seems wrong with having them 2 as a couple the characters who intersted me at moment are Aden and Larry Rachel missing Geoff Nicole and that whole storyline all rest seem to be there to build tension on the exciting stories

cant say im bothered about Miles and Kristy it just seems wrong with having them 2 as a couple the characters who intersted me at moment are Aden and Larry Rachel missing Geoff Nicole and that whole storyline all rest seem to be there to build tension on the exciting stories

I thought it was a bit lame I kept thinking come on Geoff you can take him I even think Nicole could've done. I wish they'd got someone a little more intimidating. Plus Roman could've pretended to be drugged and then grabbed Elliot and made him tell him were Nicole was. Usually I overlook these things but i just don't care that much about the characters, I like Roman but it's not like when Sally or Mattie were kidnapped. I don't really want martha to die but again I'm not that bothered. I'm intrigued about Rachel, and the Aiden storyline was so well acted I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with those two storylines, but I still miss the old characters.

Edited by Oipoodle