Latest 5STAR episodes (UK)

freakybuffy

Is anyone else getting sick of this bad editing of the adbreaks! I'm getting tired of seeing the beginning of the next scene before the break bumper. It really annoys me that they can't just use the slots the Aus episode uses as often this is only the next/previous scene! I know its only a little thing but its so irritating.

Totally agree...but I think it's the ad-breaks that sponsor the show, so we have to live with it - :rolleyes:

In the USA the ad breaks are even worse... :lol:

Martha annoys me she was quite dumb going out on the boat with a storm coming so didnt feel sorry for her the mystery is going be about Jack Hugo knows something and whats with all the boats and why would u be glad to go back to a island u nearly died on i wouldn't

Thats what I thought as well re the island. Why on earth would you want to go back to somewhere you had a mad man after you & nearly died, weird! :huh: Wonder who the strange man was? Elliot is in prison, & obviously wasn't him. Wonder if could be related to him in some way, but how would anyone know that Geoff & Nicole were going to the island, unless of course the man Nicole was talking to, organising the trip was in cahoots with him. Feeling this will not be the brilliant trip Nicole was hoping for!

Martha annoys me she was quite dumb going out on the boat with a storm coming so didnt feel sorry for her the mystery is going be about Jack Hugo knows something and whats with all the boats and why would u be glad to go back to a island u nearly died on i wouldn't

I dont think that she knew there was going to be a storm when she took the boat out. The thing that annoys me is the way Rachel is fine to go and get a counsellor for her, but not her own husband. How that woman is coping with Tony I have no idea! He is annoying the heck out of me! Sort him out please.

I dont think that she knew there was going to be a storm when she took the boat out. The thing that annoys me is the way Rachel is fine to go and get a counsellor for her, but not her own husband. How that woman is coping with Tony I have no idea! He is annoying the heck out of me! Sort him out please.

it was selffish of her to take Jacks boat out with out asking Tony after all the work he has done on it and Tony seems more sadden by Jacks death I think it wasn't until this last week Martha was upset about it again i thought she was over it and i thought that was quick I just find Martha annoying

• 4 weeks later...

did anyone esle think Annie and Geoff over reacted over Belle when they found out she was addicted to drugs what sort of drugs are they just pain killers or something harder I just thought they judged her to quickly especally Annie she was moaning to Jai about her and he told her to go talk to Belle about it but when Annie asked her if she had drug problem Annie just stormed out when they belive in god Geoff and Annie are alsways really quick to judge

Rachel not wanting to get married because of Roman god people in Summer Bay put things off everytime someone got inured they would never get anything done