Latest 5STAR episodes (UK)

freakybuffy

The crash with Aden was way before Henk even came back so Cassie wouldn't have even had HIV then!

Not the first time he was here. Remember he came for Brad and Sally's wedding, which was before the crash, and they slept together, and then they moved together to the city, and then sally persuaded Cassie to come back. He came back again after the crash. He's possibly had the disease for years, since he went travelling. Trust me it fits!

Yeah I guess so, I actually didn't see it around that time or the crash so i don't know what happened!

Oh, today's episode was so funny, just what I needed. When they all thought Alf and Colleen were engaged, so funny. All their faces looked like this :o Nice to have a funny episode.

Yep, it was fantastic to see a light-hearted story for a change. Even tho I've never previously liked the character of Colleen, as well as laughing I actually felt sorry for her when she was so delighted and Alf and Morag were horrified to learn they were related to her. Great episode. :D

:lol: And I liked the fact that Alf was really kind to Colleen when he realised how happy she was to be a Stewart. But I can't stop chuckling about the various faces people pulled when they heard the wrong version of the news. Morag looked like she'd eaten a lemon, Ric's eyes nearly popped out and Irene pulled that strangled parrot face she does so well :lol: :lol:

Yes, even I felt sorry for Aden, and I really dislike him. Its a very good storyline in the sense that Aden's been hanging around for months and his storyline has built up gradually. I like it when they do that with characters, rather than someone coming along with an obvious problem which they tell everyone about the minute they meet them. That does not happen, in my experience.

Its also good to see Jack doing some acting for once and not just coasting along looking gormless as he usually does :rolleyes:

Most of the time I really hate Aden.. But then other times I am on his side and I like his character. Today I loved his character and his acting was the best I have seen in a long time. I thought he was great, I hope we see more dramatic scenes like that from him.

I cant believe Sam though. What she is doing to Jack. She has basically turned it back on him, saying that he isnt the man she thought he was. Sam murdered someone and she is making out like Jack is in the wrong.

I really liked the Colleen and Alf scenes, I wish Morag would tone it down alittle. We all know she isnt Colleen's number 1 fan, but with this, I think she is really going alittle too far with the way she is acting. Just to tone it down alittle.

I think really though, with all the dodgy things Jack has done while being a policeman, he should have been sacked years ago. It seems to be alright for him to break the law, but not anyone else. Wasn't the death of Shane Deeks caused by his driving or something?

I think Sam has lived a dangerous and insecure life, probably from a young age, and Jack should have got to know her better before marrying her. Its a shame they couldn't have shown her getting through her problems and turning over a new leaf by putting her past behind her :unsure:

I agree Jack shouldnt be a cop. And yeah, he did cause the death. By continuing chasing him as fast as he was, making him go faster. He was told to back off but didnt. Plus the guy has been in 3 comas.. Not that has anything to do with the above lol, just seems abit much for the character.