Latest 5STAR episodes (UK)

freakybuffy

I will put this as spoiler just in case, even though the episode has been shown now.

didn't Tom look old?!

Well, tis been many,many, many years . Since he's been in H&A!!!

Edited by Di

I really enjoyed the episode last night. I wonder what Sally would've done if Tom told her that someone would die in her place if she went back before she made her decision... maybe she wouldn't have went back... :unsure:

It was very Home and Away fairytale kind of thing but I quite liked how they did it, except for her finding out about Cassie. People have near death experiences and even die for a couple of minutes but from what I've heard they don't find out secrets! I was expecting Flynn to appear the whole time!

Yes, it was nice to see Tom. I didn't really watch H&A when it started, so I only have a vague idea of what he looked like, but yes, 20 years... We're all older and greyer now.

I thought the episode was a dramatic and good change from normal, I cried my eyes out seeing little Pippa begging for her mummy, especially as my little daughter was sitting on my knee. Thank goodness Sally went back.

Edited by Miranda

Was so lovely to see Tom again. I never liked it when Pippa married Micheal. Always felt she should have stayed true to Tom's memory, just as Sally did when she couldnt marry Bland :wink:

I used to watch it religiously when it first started, but stopped when ITV stopped showing it and then we didnt have channel five then. I got back into it about 2/3 yrs ago and it was so easy to pick up again

Poor Leah! What a terrible, unprofessional way to be told tragic news- over the phone at work! They should have got in touch with the police, then Jack could have come round to tell her personally. I'm sure that's what they are supposed to do.

I'm a bit confused why Pippa is staying with Roman- isn't he living in his car or something? Even if he's in a caravan, why would she stay with him? She could stay at Irene's :unsure:

I thought Leah finding out about Dan was a very poor scene, I liked the idea of the camera being on other characters, then the shocking news.. But it was right for it to happen at the Diner and like it was nothing, because I didnt think it was much of a impact.

Roman's 'house' has been mentioned a few times, or maybe its the fact that I am watching repeats lol, but I have heard it being said a couple of times, it seems he now has bought or rented somewhere, and got the Diner aswell.. The guy is rich.

I am begining to feel sorry for Aiden, I did in yesterdays Five Life episode and again today, but his attitude that he feels he is better than others and bullying them, annoys me so much, I go back to hating him. But in todays episode, I actually hated Drew.