Latest 5STAR episodes (UK)

freakybuffy

is meboldy staying because her storyline is the most stupid and funniest stories i have ever seen i cant take it seriously every time she was on screen with her mum i couldn't help for laughing her mums been watching to many horror movies trying to cast the devil out please :lol: i'm shocked Mebdolys head didn't spin round and start puking up green slime :lol and i laughed when Medoly said she wants to divorce her and her dad how shes not married too them :blink:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

As I sneakily watched the Fiver episode today as I wanted to know what happened, I must say what excellent acting from Tony when he found poor Jack. Exactly as a father would/should react and the right time for over-acting :( Too many times characters in the past have under-acted in such a situation and it is ridiculous.

• 1 month later...

What is with this stupid Belle storyline. AS IF any pop star / local band, would after an interview hand over a packet of drugs to the journalist???!! "Hey could you ruin my life for me...make sure you put that in under the photo, before the reviews?!" Yea right!

Its not believable, and its not even funny!

Is anyone else getting sick of this bad editing of the adbreaks! I'm getting tired of seeing the beginning of the next scene before the break bumper. It really annoys me that they can't just use the slots the Aus episode uses as often this is only the next/previous scene! I know its only a little thing but its so irritating.