Latest 5STAR episodes (UK)

freakybuffy

I thought that Geoff and Bruce were great in last nights episode... i also felt really sorry for Bruce when he was crying... it was really sad and you could see that he does actually really love his grandchildren... he's just an old man with ideals that are very dated!

Tony and Jazz... great pairing... great chemistry :wub:

I'm quite enjoying the drag racing storyline... i think it will get better as it gets deeper... as for Denni... dont get me started... as i wont be able to stop! Where the hell did they get this non-actor from?! Did they just pull up some guy off the street! :rolleyes:

When Tony and the kids were driving away from the farm did anyone else think they'd hear a shot coming from the house?

Denni's hilarious, telling that guy he can look but don't touch his car and his car looks like a souped up New York taxi!

That scene with Don and Lucas in the diner was pretty funny too. Just imagine if someone had seen flathead sneakily giving money to Lucas, what would they have thought he was doing? Actually, it would have been funny if Colleen had seen him. And Don's flush with money all of a sudden, I wonder if he's still getting out of paying for his caravan.

Ha ha, I thought it was turning into a Western with Geoff and Bruce brandishing guns at each other. I half expected Geoff to spit and say 'a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do', or something :lol:

I noticed that about Don giving Luc money too :lol:. I am absolutely positive its illegal for teachers to give money to students, because it could be misinterpreted.

I like the name Alf is Immortal. I think he is. Didn't he fight in 'Nam'? Wouldn't that make him over 70?

Replying to Miranda's second post up, I think Bruce Cambpell is a total hypocrite. He claims he's this that and the other, a man of God, a devout Christian, and yet he's keeping the money that was supposed to be for Geoff and Annie's education. If Geoff and Annie's parents were still alive, they'd be furious with him. I think Geoff is starting to see him for what he really is..........a selfish old man. That sounds a bit harsh, but the way he's going on with this money/will buisness is just totally greedy and selfish. He won't listen to reason from Geoff, so would rather just run himself into an early grave than admit defeat.

This Rory storyline's hurting my brain. When Fisher was talking to him and his mum in the diner I was expecting him to offer Rory a job as a teacher.

I still don't really understand why Aidan was all chummy with him either. Anyone know what number episode this is because I watched a bit of episode 4544 on Youtube and they were still talking about the School formal. I also read a huge spoiler so I'm never going to do that again. :(